No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton: The Team Can Decide My Next Opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton: The Team Can Decide My Next Opponent

Carl Frampton has claimed that he is willing to wait until next summer to get another world title shot. The Ulsterman returned to the ring for the first time in 10 months on Saturday as he returned to winning ways in front of his home crowd at the SSE Arena in Belfast. Frampton put on a thrilling fight to beat Mexican Horacio Garcia by a unanimous points decision over 10 rounds, exclusively live on BoxNation and BT Sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

why cant you pick your own opponents? Are you just a dumb knucklehead who needs a puppet master to pull your strings? Dont understand why boxers dont seem willing or able to take over any responsibility for their career trajectory.

Comment

Thank god it wasn't a 12 rounds fight...

Comment

I'd like to see a rematch against the fella he fought last night. Possibly in Spring. That was a good fight and I'd be interested to see if it was "just ring rust".

Comment

A few of the big boys are tied up at the moment...but not Gary Russell Jr.

Comment

many reasons

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            why cant you pick your own opponents? Are you just a dumb knucklehead who needs a puppet master to pull your strings? Dont understand why boxers dont seem willing or able to take over any responsibility for their career trajectory.
            many reasons plus he just said the two world champions that he wants to fight are busy until the summer

Comment

In other words he'll pick a soft touch he can knock over to regain confidence aka little man syndrome. But he'll shoulder the blame onto the team as its "there" decision. Feckin potato hoarding eejit.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                A few of the big boys are tied up at the moment...but not Gary Russell Jr.
                Lee Selby fights in a few weeks on a Frank Warren card. That or Santa Cruz III will be the next big fight he has. Doubt he risks another big name before taking one of those.

Josh Warrington also is on Warrens books. He's a solid contender and draws big crowds in Leeds.

GRJr has allowed himself to become irrelevant after that brilliant Gonzalez win. All risk no reward.

I know, I know. Another brit talking bout bidness decisions
                Last edited by Tom Cruise; 11-19-2017, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X