4chan Launches “It’s Ok To Be White” Campaign, Causing Mass Outrage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    have you ever been to Massachusetts?
    In passing, it was an ideal place to take a dump.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      My mind is truly blown. This whole time I thought you were just a self hating white guy.

Do you mind telling me your ethnicity and what state you live in?
      I do mind

Originally posted by New England View Post
      there's nothing wrong with being white, and whiteness is being increasingly marginalized by far left leaning people, college, kids, others. some people are mad at the idea that it's ok to be white. some people see a poster like this and get pissed off. there's nothing racist or even ****-stirring about what they're doing. that it's even stirring **** is sing that there's an issue, that far left leaining people are becoming increasingly intolerant and racist.
      I agree that there is nothing wrong with being White.

The reason those counter movements stir a response is that there is an impression that they are intended to dismiss the legitimacy of the claims of BLM et al. Eg some would say the only reason All Lives Matter spun into existence was to say "we all got issues, there isn't a particular reason to be concerned about the lives of Black people right now." I can see how that might not sit well with BLM folk whose belief it is that White lives have always mattered more and who believe the purpose of their movement is to say "Black lives matter, also".

So my personal takeaway from this is that BLM supporters are primarily not upset at the notion that White people also matter. They are upset because they perceive that the only reason people feel the need to come up with a counter movement is because they want to trivialize the concerns BLM stands for.

Though to be fair, I'm sure there are some legitimate anti-White/'New' Black Panther racists among them just as there are some White supremacists among the protesters on the other end.
      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 11-02-2017, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        In passing, it was an ideal place to take a dump.

in passing where? what's massachusetts in between?

Comment

Troll level: 4Chan

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            Troll level: 4Chan
            Already got multi-paragraph responses on here about it.

Yeah.

I'm laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Already got multi-paragraph responses on here about it.

Yeah.

I'm laughing.
              They're literally, the Kings of the troll game, I guess it's mission accomplish for them, one day I will achieve that level.

Comment

It's great. They're exposing so many freaks.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  I do mind

I agree that there is nothing wrong with being White.

The reason those counter movements stir a response is that there is an impression that they are intended to dismiss the legitimacy of the claims of BLM et al. Eg some would say the only reason All Lives Matter spun into existence was to say "we all got issues, there isn't a particular reason to be concerned about the lives of Black people right now." I can see how that might not sit well with BLM folk whose belief it is that White lives have always mattered more and who believe the purpose of their movement is to say "Black lives matter, also".

So my personal takeaway from this is that BLM supporters are primarily not upset at the notion that White people also matter. They are upset because they perceive that the only reason people feel the need to come up with a counter movement is because they want to trivialize the concerns BLM stands for.

Though to be fair, I'm sure there are some legitimate anti-White/'New' Black Panther racists among them just as there are some White supremacists among the protesters on the other end.
                  It's easy to dismiss the claims of BLM.

If they cared at all about interracial violence they would be pointing at themselves.

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles...by-the-numbers

Not at the police.

http://injuryprevention.bmj.com/content/23/1/27

The only reason you would support BLM is if you're a black supremacist or statistically illiterate. America's interracial violence problem is overwhelmingly perpetrated by blacks. Period.

The same people are the ones you'll find outraged by "it's OK to be white". Their ideology revolves around the idea of breeding whites out/permanent genetic destruction. Don't play dumb.

BLM have the honesty and moral fabric of ISIS, they're just not as brave.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post

If they cared at all about interracial violence they would be pointing at themselves.

Not at the police.

The only reason you would support BLM is if you're a black supremacist or statistically illiterate. America's interracial violence problem is overwhelmingly perpetrated by blacks. Period.

The same people are the ones you'll find outraged by "it's OK to be white". Their ideology revolves around the idea of breeding whites out/permanent genetic destruction. Don't play dumb.

good post ^

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post

Not at the police.

Preach!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X