Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cruiserweight WBSS: Delivering So Far (Fingers Crossed)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
    Cruiser is where it's at right now. Hopefully the semis go off without a hitch, fück taking the fights to the US they dont deserve real fights, the fans are happy with fights like guys with no amateur experience facing Floyd and the WWE promotion that comes with it.
    StfU Nobody state side wants to see a bunch of Euro BUMS fight and besides PBC and ESPN put in better fights than this. Like everything else in life if it wants to be successful it will have to come to the US

Comment

Originally posted by davidw9785 View Post
      So we can watch online on the official WBSS website? I definitely want to tune in. I don't know if I'm missing something, but their website doesn't seem to advertise that you can watch it there. Please enlighten me. Thanks.
      www.Worldboxingsuperseries.com it's free and good quality .
      While ur at it check out Dorticos last fight I'm the series . Worth the time .

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
        StfU Nobody state side wants to see a bunch of Euro BUMS fight and besides PBC and ESPN put in better fights than this. Like everything else in life if it wants to be successful it will have to come to the US
        Lol, looks like we found us one of the sensitive type. Joshua seems to be doing just fine outside the US.

Define Euro bum for us, in the cruiser bracket you've got Usyk a gold medalist, a completely devoid of talent Euro bum though right ? Gassiev, dude only got a SD over Lebedev ?

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
          www.Worldboxingsuperseries.com it's free and good quality .
          While ur at it check out Dorticos last fight I'm the series . Worth the time .
          I can't find the actual fight posted on the website. Just the pre- and post-fight YouTube videos under "Fight Week Programming". This website is definitely lacking. Does a page to stream the fight show up the day of the fight? Help a brother out. I'm not stupid, I swear.

Comment

I can't find the actual fight posted on the website. Just the pre- and post-fight YouTube videos under "Fight Week Programming". This website is definitely lacking. Does a page to stream the fight show up the day of the fight? Help a brother out. I'm not stupid, I swear.
            The US TV deal is getting announced later, Briedis/Perez will be on TV

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sauerland...8981886978?p=v

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
              Who you thinks gonna win the cruisers ? I don't much for the SM's but Groves vs Eubank is a solid fight in itself and the final I'll certainly watch.

Usyk vs Breidis as well as Gassiev and Dorticos are bonafide super fights in their own, every one of these guys has a solid body of work right now, assuming of course Breidis overcomes the lazy ass Perez, I don't see a stoppage but once Perez starts feeling those heavy 200lb + plus bombs coming his way he's going into his shell.

I don't think their are any fights im more excited for right now other than these cruiser show downs.
              I know Briedis hits hard but Perez spent most of his career fighting guys who hit as hard as him and even harder. He was considered as having a good beard as well before Povetkin iced him in one round. That being said, the way Briedis put Charr to sleep was impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                The US TV deal is getting announced later, Briedis/Perez will be on TV

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sauerland...8981886978?p=v
                That's right . Props to my dude Randall Cunning who led me to the WBSS website .

Comment

Yeah . The website streams it Live . Replays are on YouTube . Pretty easy to stream on fight day .

Comment

Anyone else find the live stream quality on their website for Dorticos-Kudryashov to be pretty crappy?

Comment

Nobody gives 2 ****s about the Cruiserweight division

Comment

Working...
                      X