Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller to Face Mariusz Wach in HBO Debut November 11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wach hasn't looked too good his last few fights against Nacsimento & Teper. I think Miller will give him a beat down. It may take awhile because of Miller's lack of power & Wach's good chin but I see this as a very one sided beat down. Wach is so slow & Miller will be in his face from the opening bell. Wach lacks the punch to keep Miller off him. It should be a good showcase fight for Miller. Kassi, Washington & now Wach. He is starting to progress...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      Wach hasn't looked too good his last few fights against Nacsimento & Teper. I think Miller will give him a beat down. It may take awhile because of Miller's lack of power & Wach's good chin but I see this as a very one sided beat down. Wach is so slow & Miller will be in his face from the opening bell. Wach lacks the punch to keep Miller off him. It should be a good showcase fight for Miller. Kassi, Washington & now Wach. He is starting to progress...
      Great comment! Im definitely agree with you.

Comment

Actually believe Big Baby could be the American Heavyweight that we need. Good chin, and more skill overall than Wilder.

Weird that he would sign an exclusive with HBO as they don’t really have any Heavyweights under contract.

Wilder, Joshua are tied to Showtime. Parker, Jennings are both Top Rank, which ties them to ESPN.

Comment

Wach is a big, durable dude with a granite chin. This should make for a good fight. Think Big Baby wins a comfortable decision, but an upset isn't outside the realm of possibility.

Comment

Wach sux, fat boy should win this.

Comment

Working...
            X