Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson: McGregor's Gonna Get Killed; Dumb to Accept Boxing Rules!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
    Mike Tyson is an idiot. Connor is clearly in a win-win situation.

100 million to lose a fight he's supposed to.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      if it exceeds Pac/May..... McGregor/White will easily split 100mil+

probably more
      Nobodies knows what McGregor is getting bout lets say base is 100 million for FMJ and 25 for CM. No way PPV buys turns 25 into 100 with Dana's hand in the cookie jar.

Comment

Comic clown fest for $600 million idiot dollars by idiot fans

Both wee man Conor and felon Floyd are setting up the world for a comical prearranged clownish circus act for huge money and they both will be laughing all the way to their bank. Go ahead and support this sucker induced stooge fake fight. Conor gets disqualified by round 9 after a kick to felon floyd's nuts. Let the morons pay their $100 for this scrap.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          What option does he have? Continue getting elbows to the face and balls for $3m or get paid $20m plus after Dana takes his cut in a fight no one expect him to win.
          Do you really think that McGregor will get about 20 million after it's all said and done? I would love to know what the actual figures are because if what you are saying is true, then Dana White would get like 75 million. Smh.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            if it exceeds Pac/May..... McGregor/White will easily split 100mil+

probably more
            easily....

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
            Or maybe you should go give him all thaf boxing knowledge of yours lmao
            huh? follow along.

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
            Some things are worth more than monery
            like what....mcgregor not putting himself in position to get outboxed by the greatest boxer of our generation?

if they want to pay me 100 mil to race usain bolt, i'm all in. what do i lose, my dignity?

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            ok, after payouts, it won't be 100 mil...it'll still be more than he'll make for his next 10 ufc fights...

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
              McGregor isn't making 100 million you twit.
              Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianma.../#5f0337543d00

Comment

I laughed at the "bad taste in peoples' mouths" line. How did those ears taste, Mike?

Comment

Boxing rules against MMA rules? LOL WTF was he smoking?

Comment

Conor's a sucker for fighting under boxing rules? LOL it's not like he had any choice. He got a great deal - He'll get at least 10x his highest UFC payday.

Plus boxing rules vs MMA rules = Floyd could only punch him and Conor could do basically whatever? He must've been high when he suggested this

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
                      Do you really think that McGregor will get about 20 million after it's all said and done? I would love to know what the actual figures are because if what you are saying is true, then Dana White would get like 75 million. Smh.
                      I don't know the figures, we can all speculate but we would never know.

Comment

Working...
                      X