Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who the **** can believe Loma is ducking Rigo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
    Lmao, if it really was him and he forgot he was logged in to his alt when replying, then that's a pretty major faux pas.

How've you been, btw? Last time we spoke, Robert Garcia lost his **** after Danny lost to Thurman. You good, dude?
    **** for real? Last thing I remember was asking you about that damn weird ass avatar you had lol. I've been good bro and you? You been MIA for a while.
    Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    I regret to inform you that we as Rigondeaux fans have come together and collectively decided that you are not allowed to be a Rigondeaux fan. Please stick to being Danny Jacobs entire fanclub.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      Don't try to stop be from pulling the cover from over you racist pieces of schit on here and exposing you idiots for what you truly are
      You are calling me racist? Because I am a fan of fighters and not ethnicities?

Or is it because I'm telling you that we are not interest in YOUR race baiting?

You just admitted that you don't like Rigondeaux, but you are in here trying to make this a racial argument.

Rigondeaux vs Loma is the fight for true boxing fans, who appreciate the sport, and appreciate the skill level that would be on display in that ring.

It is not a black guy vs a white guy... it is gold vs gold.

Maybe some day you can see past a fighters skin color, and see their skill set.

You would enjoy the sport much more.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        i literally was made a fool of by Rigo in the Donaire fight and have backed him ever since...
        Why are you never sporting any Rigondeaux Gifs in your sig then?

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          Maidana made a lot of investments here. No chance he'll end up poor.

Eh, so you have a problem if I defended GGG? that's all you have? you know very well GGG was hated here. And still is. I'm done.
          That's good to hear. Too many boxers end up desperate, hungry and as a result of those two things, punch drunk or worse.

And with regard to the last part, my favourite fighter is literally treated as the Anti-Christ, but I didn't get embroiled in any wars, or make any threads attacking or defending or anything.

Anyway, I have no beef with you, and I have no beef with you, because I've chosen not to get involved in the e-beefs that most on here do.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            **** for real? Last thing I remember was asking you about that damn weird ass avatar you had lol. I've been good bro and you? You been MIA for a while.

Yeah man, it's been that long.

I been good dude, I can't complain. I'm alive, and that's all it takes for me to be happy.

The slug penis avatar needs to make a comeback I think.

Comment

Nobody actually believes that Loma is ducking Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                why are you never sporting any rigondeaux gifs in your sig then?
                i have in the past

Comment

Guillermo Rigondeaux is a boring old fart. He is constantly bad mouthing more fan-friendly fighters to stay relevent. He should have unified a division and tried to make his style more attractive if he wants fame and fortune. He's also lucky he didn't get a DQ loss on his record. He probably fights for five-figure paydays and he's trying to cash himself out with a seven-figure one. If he's as great as he says and all that, why not jump up even higher to say, Lightweight, and chase Jorge Linares or someone like that. Do something crazy to make a big statement or go quietly into retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    yet on the flip side you slam ward and Mayweather and praise GGG..strange
                    I've never slammed Mayweather and defended him a hundred times, and my issues with ward are all logical while admitting he's a brilliant fighter.

But way to prove that you are in fact a brainless hatrack.

Comment

Working...
                    X