No announcement yet.

Corrupt officiating in total of 4 Roc Nation fights on both PPVs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
    After the fight went past rd 5, Kov was tiring. Some punches were low, But some were also legit. You want to talk about a fight with like 100 low blows, look no further than Lomachenko vs Salido
    I noticed Ward was getting tired.

Kovalev wasn't gassed, but he was hurt from the low blows, and mentally confused by the fact that Weeks was allowing Ward to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brynden Tully View Post
      I noticed Ward was getting tired.

Kovalev wasn't gassed, but he was hurt from the low blows, and mentally confused by the fact that Weeks was allowing Ward to do it.
      Do some counting. Earlier in the fight, when there was some low blows, weeks gave warnings, but no deductions. I saw 2 Low blows before it got to RD 5. Ward did not look fatigued, and the shots Kovalev were throwing even early in the fight did not look as powerful as we have seen in other fights. Ward attacked the body a lot, not much head hunting, but Ward was fighting very close so pretty much the body shots were more effective by ward, and the power shots by Kovalev were less effective. I will not lie, ward threw some shots below the belt, But Kovalev looked like he was done. There were punches Kovalev claimed were low that actually weren't low and weeks said continue and ward showed mercy when he shouldn't have at a moment he should have taken advantage of, protect yourself at all times. I think the fight would have been stopped in rd 9 after all the punishment. He was looking for a way out. Does there need to be a 3rd fight, with the amount of questions left, sure, but Will there. Probably not. Heres a downside for Kovalev taking those L's. In a possible fight with Chickenson, Chickenson is the A Side, and though I think Kovalev beats him, He can't underestimate him. When fighting ward, he realized that his power alone cannot make him invincible.

Kovalev though I think will fight Beterbiev next, And if Beterbiev wins, he will fight Ward and Beterbiev will most likely lose. Ward is not going up to cruiserweight even though it is a weak division. And virgil is stupid if he thinks Andre can beat Joshua. Wards body can't transition to Heavyweight, and Yeah, Tyson was small, but his body type could handle that weight class, Andre's can't.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Thought you were done with NSB?

Comment

its boxing politics.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X