Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Thinks Klitschko Can Win, Joshua Better Than Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Thinks Klitschko Can Win, Joshua Better Than Wilder

Mike Tyson fought until he was 38 years old, so he understands just how dangerous it'll be for Wladimir Klitschko to fight Anthony Joshua on Saturday in London. "It's gonna be an uphill battle, but you never know," Tyson told Showtime's Jim Gray during an interview airing as part of the network's coverage of Joshua-Klitschko. "It's not gonna be an impossible battle. I'd like to see Klitschko win, but it's gonna be tough because I saw these highlights of this other guy, Joshua, and he's knocking guys out everywhere."
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think Vatali was the better of the brothers. I wish they would have gave him another round with L. Lewis. I think he had him beat.

Comment

Lol, the author of this article posted forgot to put, "I don't know" ahead of every answer to the questions Mike Tyson was asked.

Saw the video of this interview, it was good, but Mike Tyson kept saying I don't know to every question before answering. Lol

And for some questions, his answer was just I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
        Lol, the author of this article posted forgot to put, "I don't know" ahead of every answer to the questions Mike Tyson was asked.

Saw the video of this interview, it was good, but Mike Tyson kept saying I don't know to every question before answering. Lol

And for some questions, his answer was just I don't know.
        Mike doesn't follow boxing, I don't know why anyone bothers to get his opinion on any of these fighters let alone take him seriously.

Comment

I actually think that there ia a chance that this fight looks like a replica of Tyson-Holmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
            I think Vatali was the better of the brothers. I wish they would have gave him another round with L. Lewis. I think he had him beat.
            Yea its crazy that Vitali never truly lost a fight. Its too bad that his body just couldnt hold up.

Comment

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
              I actually think that there ia a chance that this fight looks like a replica of Tyson-Holmes.
              Holmes trained for only 6 weeks after a 2 year retirement for Tyson and was in very poor shape...not a very good comparison at all.

Comment

Originally posted by la_vibora View Post
                yea its crazy that vitali never truly lost a fight. Its too bad that his body just couldnt hold up.
                his eye was damaged from a punch right??? So yea he lost

Comment

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
                  Yea its crazy that Vitali never truly lost a fight. Its too bad that his body just couldnt hold up.
                  Exactly, Shoulder injury and cuts are his two loses if I'm correct.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    his eye was damaged from a punch right??? So yea he lost
                    He lost because he has bad skin not because he was not thenbetter fighter. It was obvious that he was going fo win.

Comment

Working...
                    X