Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

guys, what do charity financial role people do??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] guys, what do charity financial role people do??

i am trying to put something together

and cant find any information on it

can anyone break it down in bullet plans please??

thank you

i will send green k and points if it helps just direct message me!!! thanks

Idk but I'm quite certain that they be doin' thangs

Comment

Get Money, F#ck B^tches.

Actually I think its just Get Money. Don't f#ck the b^tches.

Comment

Financial planning
        Financial controls
        Financial reporting

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
          Financial planning
          Financial controls
          Financial reporting
          I read the last one in elies voice.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            I read the last one in elies voice.

Comment

Steal from the people who donate

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Donald View Post
                i am trying to put something together

and cant find any information on it

can anyone break it down in bullet plans please??

thank you

i will send green k and points if it helps just direct message me!!! thanks
                Maybe I'm misremebering but I think I saw Redd Foxx mention that he had some experience with charity work some time ago. Course it may depend where you're based, procedure and advice may be different from country to country. I do have a friend runs a charity (actually a CIC but hey) in the UK who may be use. What field you in?

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                  Maybe I'm misremebering but I think I saw Redd Foxx mention that he had some experience with charity work some time ago. Course it may depend where you're based, procedure and advice may be different from country to country. I do have a friend runs a charity (actually a CIC but hey) in the UK who may be use. What field you in?
                  ^Good memory.
                  Yes, I was treasurer for a fundraising group. Not anything huge, but we raised over 10k over the course of a couple years and gave it to various organizations that we were fundraising for.

I used PayPal at the time and was left in charge of the money simply because people trusted me. PayPal doesn't allow that anymore and they require that not only do you prove that you are registered as a charitable organization, but that you are sending it to a registered charity. They do not fuk around so have your ducks in a row. They held $2k for a couple months while I got my paperwork together. You may be better off with a crowd-sourcing site, but then you have fees.

I will try to help how I can but a lot more info is needed. Who/what are you fundraising for? Are you raffling or some other contest (or have you even got that figured out yet)? What people/resources do you have? Who are you appealing to for donations?

I don't check the Lounge section here very often (or ever), nor do I check quoted posts so use the shout tags if possible or PM me.

Comment

Working...
                  X