Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin: Kell Brook is 147? No Way - He is My Size!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
    Yeah.. completely disagree.

Floyd was a Welter. Pac is a Welter. Tim Bradley is a Welter. Thurman is a Welter. Porker is a Welter. That's what Golovkin and the rest of us are used to when talking about WWs. All of those guys are 5'6" - 5'8", and the taller ones don't carry much muscle mass.

All Golovkin is saying that when he first met Brook, he did not look like a Welter. Brook is tall for WW AND ripped.
    Brook can shrink down to 147 without dying, Golovkin cannot. Golovkin is the naturally bigger guy. But I suppose Brook is a big welter.

Comment

KELL BROOK TOO SMALL FOR FIGHT AT 157!!!!!!!??????

Wow he's such a hypocrite just like the rest of his scumbag team.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        That was an IBF title fight at 147 with a 10lb rehydration limit.

Trust me, Kell isn't going to be 156 on fight night vs GGG. He says he's going to be a couple of pounds over 160 and GGG will probably be around 170 again.

As this is also an IBF title fight there will be a second weigh in at noon fightday and both men will have to be 170 or under. My prediction for the fightday weights: Brook 163/4, GGG 169
        ggg was 173 his last bout right? or bigger...that was an ibf'er too...so that means very little

Comment

If they're the same size, why not do it at 147 for Brook's belt. The fight as it stands now does nothing for GGG's unification quest. Would have made things a lil more interesting the P4P star in this one was going for a title in another division.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

He clearly says after the "hes too small" line "if at 160 yes"

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              Complexion
              Ohh, he's the racist?

Comment

Golovkin vs. Brook is just like Spinks vs Taylor. Except that time Spinks won a title at 154 then defended it once at 154 before moving up to 160. Other than that this fight is the same...... Some people have no shame in trying to justify this BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Brook can shrink down to 147 without dying, Golovkin cannot. Golovkin is the naturally bigger guy. But I suppose Brook is a big welter.
                  No, he WON'T even go to 155.

Comment

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
                    You guys are underestimating Brook, this won't be an easy fight. Also, GGG isnt exactly a 25 year old. He is 34? He is at that boxing age where he can technically just get "old" overnight.
                    Or he can look old since this is the earliest he's ever started VADA testing for a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

Max, dis big drama show, now I fight little boy so I rape his anus later

Comment

Working...
                      X