Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banner Promotions may have screwed Provodnikov over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Artie can call Oscar I am sure he would be willing to do some match-ups with Provodnikov, like Danny Garcia-Provodnikov at Barclay's would be a quality option.

Andrade really benefits the most because GBP has way more guys at 154-60 to work with.

Or Artie can go for broke and call Haymon

Comment

Y'all gonna be calling for GGG vs Andrade next year. Let me be the first to pick Andrade by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        Looks like I was 100% wrong on Arum-Andrade situation.
        It wasn't an unreasonable assumption given Arum's history, even though it ended up being wrong.

Interesting that Pelullo said he was waiting for a call back from Bob but never got one so he assumed there was no deal.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          Well Artie can call Oscar I am sure he would be willing to do some match-ups with Provodnikov, like Danny Garcia-Provodnikov at Barclay's would be a quality option.

Andrade really benefits the most because GBP has way more guys at 154-60 to work with.

Or Artie can go for broke and call Haymon
          Got the whole Haymon thing going right now though.... and at the rate they're going...who knows when we'll get a an on purpose competitive fight

Comment

Why didnt Pelullo just call Arum to confirm the agreement instead of acting like a 13 girl who didnt get a returned text from a boy she like after a few hours.?
            Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 09-11-2014, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              Why didnt Pelullo just call Arum to confirm the agreement instead of acting like a 13 year old boy who didnt get a reply for his text message from a girl after a few hours?
              Either he didn't think about it, or thought he could do this and say, "Well, nobody got back to me... so I didn't know what to do".

It sucks for Provo because he's in between GBP/Haymon and Arum. There's the Algeiri rematch, but he doesn't seem to want it again.... maybe Taylor because his stock went up.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                Got the whole Haymon thing going right now though.... and at the rate they're going...who knows when we'll get a an on purpose competitive fight
                It is kind of a lateral move really no matter what, still those guys can be advanced with what is left at GBP as long as they win. With the whole Haymon thing that is why Oscar would probably be willing to do some dealing regarding doing some cards together.

Really when you are one of the smaller players it is best to know when t get out of a relationship you are in with a bigger guy and slip into a new one.

A business relationship with Arum is like a secret identity for hiding out, got to be ready to drop both at a moments notice and not look back~
                Last edited by The Gambler1981; 09-11-2014, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X