No announcement yet.

marquez and bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marquez and bradley

Should just fight each other this is getting ridiculous now pac taking to damb long to pick...has those guys waiting like idiots they should just fight each other teach pac a lesson

Marquez is in close contact with Top Rank and said the Pac-JMM fight is 95% done. I doubt Bradley and Marquez could just fight without Arum's help. Arum said if Pacquiao does not fight this year he would make the Bradley-JMM fight for December. The wait is driving me crazy to, but I am sure we will here that Pacquiao will fight one of these two fighters in the next few days. I am pretty sure it will be Marquez so Bradley will have lots of time to fight someone.

Comment

Marquez beat Pac three times and if they fought again it would be four times.

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
        Should just fight each other this is getting ridiculous now pac taking to damb long to pick...has those guys waiting like idiots they should just fight each other teach pac a lesson
        he should and i hate that Pac might fight Marquez again for the same old same old

Comment

Working...
        X