No announcement yet.

A New Galaxy Approximately 90 Days Away

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Galaxy Approximately 90 Days Away

I just spoke with Jackie on the phone and she sounded excited. She informed me that she has a building in Detroit all set and that we could be starting in as little as 90 days. But with Jackie putting something together you would just figure that she'd put her special touch on it to turn it into something out of the ordinary, she's done just that! Details to come later.

If you are in the area and want to learn the art of boxing then let me know. When it's up and rolling we could put something together for you.

One thing is that Jackie wants to use the original Galaxy logo again for the new gym. I had made the logo for her when I was 16 or 17 years old, when she was opening the original Galaxy. In that gym the logo was painted promoninately on the black walls, it is what you saw when walking into the gym area. I'm going to paint it on the wall of this new gym.
    Butterflies in the belly...............Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 06-14-2012, 09:12 PM.

Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 06-14-2012, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Good luck with this. I like Jackie. She seems a good gal.

Doesn't seem to be many great fighters out of Detroit these days.

Comment

fancy a spar Rockin... oh yeah i forget I already ud'd you

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Wright View Post
          it was a split decision when I had the flu, the crowd booed loudly at the descision. I have yet to see a replay of the fight so I can't really say. All that I know was that I was severley gased and weakened by the flu and the best that you could do was win by a split descision?

So Larry (Anorak), I'm about to start my 3rd venture in this game. From fighting, to reffing and now to training fighters and helping Jackie run the new Galaxy gym.

Where are you in the game again? $100 bucks says that the closest that you'll ever get to a ring is when you buy ringside seats. But you're probably too cheap to pay that price so you'll have to belittle me from the cheap seats.

...........Rockin'
          Last edited by Rockin'; 06-19-2012, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Wright View Post

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
              Larry Wright is a guy who got a split descision over me. I fought with the flu that night, **** happens.

Jackie Kallen is opening up a new Galaxy gym in Detroit very soon. I'm excited to be a part of the team...........Rockin'
              Last edited by Rockin'; 06-19-2012, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X