No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBA To Order Khan vs. Peterson Rematch Next Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBA To Order Khan vs. Peterson Rematch Next Week

Promoters for British boxing star Amir Khan have claimed that he has been offered a world title rematch with Lamont Peterson after the International Boxing Federation revealed to them that the "mystery man" seen ringside at last month's fight was one of their officials.

[Click Here To Read More]

khan must be pissing in his pants now that peterson is on the pac rollercoaster.... they are really doing their best to kill that fight. if the WBA orders a rematch the khans are gonna screw with peterson's cut of the profits you can count on it.
    if IBF has any credibility left they aren't gonna allow it. otherwise peterson can just vacate one or both belts and still fight pac just like berto did to get ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
      khan must be pissing in his pants now that peterson is on the pac rollercoaster.... they are really doing their best to kill that fight. if the WBA orders a rematch the khans are gonna screw with peterson's cut of the profits you can count on it.
      if IBF has any credibility left they aren't gonna allow it. otherwise peterson can just vacate one or both belts and still fight pac just like berto did to get ortiz.
      I hope Peterson vacates, didn't think boxing would produce a bigger bitch than Cintron, then came Khan...

Comment

you haters are pathetic

despite clear evidence in front of your eyes of clear rule breaks in boxing, yet you all ignore it

you are a disgrace to watch the sport, both of you.

Comment

Good for the WBA.

I hope the IBF does the right thing and follows suit.

I'll be looking forward to the rematch, and taking bets on Khan winning.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            you haters are pathetic

despite clear evidence in front of your eyes of clear rule breaks in boxing, yet you all ignore it

you are a disgrace to watch the sport, both of you.
            dude stuff like this happens in many boxing matches. it's hard to assure complete security of the officials in boxing arenas. al haymon has often been seen messing with ringside officials as well.
            i'm actually a khans fan ask rome or wazaa, but his complaints are really pissing me off now (as a fan).

Comment

it still doesnt change the fact that peterson whoopped khans ass.i liked all the action expecially when khan was running backwards and throwing amateurish combos.khan and frauddy roach made each other look very bad. as long as they don't overturn petersons victory. let them fight again.

Comment

If this goes through and the fight gets made a no contest it wont end there. There will be accusations that the WBA were paid off by Khan's handlers to come to that decision and the weird waiver that the WBA sanctioned that meant Maidana delayed fighting as Mandatory for 3 fights is going to be used as evidence that the WBA is in the Golden Boy's pocket. This whole thing is going to show how much the= governing bodies are a complete joke.

Comment

Comment

Instead of brushing himself off and respectfully waiting for the rematch, he has looked to get the decision overturned or attempted to corner Peterson into an immediate rematch. I hope Peterson vacates the title, solely based on Khan's constant bitching.

Comment

Working...
                    X