Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-13-2017, 01:50 PM #11
Banned

Quoted: 9180 Post(s)
Lester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,653,202,227,730.15
Total Points: 10,035,000,010,654,200,365,056.00
cheers for Polish girls - Canelo and GGG Bigdramashow! DIZ BOX! - 1hourRun Here's a fish. A striped one. Saltwater I think. - Mike D Thought id get you a positive gift, LOL! - JK1700 green k aswell - Tha_Greatest 
Talk about fighters who aren't retired cherry pickers - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieBruno View Post
There is a key difference between how tall someone is and how much they naturally weigh

Lomo is bigger/heavier in mass/weight than Rigo...they could be the exact same height, but that makes no difference if you are naturally bigger

I am not making excuses for Rigo..Lomo did what he was suppose to do

But some of you guys are intentionally retarded
for sure, most of us agree, but the usual case is if guys are at the same weight class. The reason why I posted those is to prove how Rigo can easily have fought at 118, but had integrity not to do so. As you can see, most of his opponents are bigger. So are they draining from Featherweight? Rigo is a small Super Bantam. Ideally he went 3 weight classes to fight Loma. Me personally, I always thought Jermall should already have been at 160.

Jermall Charlo at 154 vs guys like Campfort or Trout or Heilland. Would you say Jermall should have already been at 160?

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Lester Tutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-13-2017, 01:53 PM #12
Boxing

Quoted: 15895 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 71,520,920,082,634,225,221,632.00
Total Points: 71,520,920,082,634,225,221,632.00
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 

Rigo weighed 130 the day of the fight with his clothes on.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 02:05 PM #13
Banned

Lester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond repute
cheers for Polish girls - Canelo and GGG Bigdramashow! DIZ BOX! - 1hourRun Here's a fish. A striped one. Saltwater I think. - Mike D Thought id get you a positive gift, LOL! - JK1700 green k aswell - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
Rigo weighed 130 the day of the fight with his clothes on.
Rigo weighed 128.5. The lowest Rigo has weighed as a pro is 119.5.

The most Loma has weighed was 130 against Sosa. Sosa has fluctuated as Lightweight journeyman. That's the reason why Team Loma felt it was ideal to milk the most out of 130 for that bout. Lomachenko has been fighting at Lightweight 132lb since 2011. Draining as an advantage is all part of the game.

There's reason why Lomachenko never fought Rigo at a 124 catch. That power loss would've been detrimental for Loma. That's the reason why he lost to Salido at 126 and lost rounds against GRJ.

The most Sosa has weighed was 138.5.
Old 12-13-2017, 02:07 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 275 Post(s)
AKAcronym has a brilliant futureAKAcronym has a brilliant futureAKAcronym has a brilliant futureAKAcronym has a brilliant futureAKAcronym has a brilliant futureAKAcronym has a brilliant futureAKAcronym has a brilliant futureAKAcronym has a brilliant futureAKAcronym has a brilliant futureAKAcronym has a brilliant futureAKAcronym has a brilliant future
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,050,619.15

Such a complete and utter d1p**** of the highest order
AKAcronym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 02:12 PM #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
Hey, he's a little mofo. Not his fault, but also not his opponents' fault that they were born bigger than him. No one should have to make themselves smaller to bring themselves down to a smaller man's level. This is boxing. If you can't stand the heat, stay the fuck out of the kitchen! He should have stayed within his weight class.
What's his weight class if most were towering him? Rigo has made 119.5 before in a pro bout. Would it been better for Rigo to drain 3lbs and easily have been a 2 Division champ having started at 118? That's what Loma did. He has been fighting at Lightweight since 2011-2013. His promoter most likely told him to please shed 4lbs and start at Feather.... we saw what that did.
Old 12-13-2017, 02:28 PM #16
Contender

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Doritos is a splendid one to beholdDoritos is a splendid one to beholdDoritos is a splendid one to beholdDoritos is a splendid one to beholdDoritos is a splendid one to beholdDoritos is a splendid one to beholdDoritos is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 13,720.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by LalinPromotions View Post
Rigo weighed 128.5. The lowest Rigo has weighed as a pro is 119.5.

The most Loma has weighed was 130 against Sosa. Sosa has fluctuated as Lightweight journeyman. That's the reason why Team Loma felt it was ideal to milk the most out of 130 for that bout. Lomachenko has been fighting at Lightweight 132lb since 2011. Draining as an advantage is all part of the game.

There's reason why Lomachenko never fought Rigo at a 124 catch. That power loss would've been detrimental for Loma. That's the reason why he lost to Salido at 126 and lost rounds against GRJ.

The most Sosa has weighed was 138.5.
He lost to Salido down to experience imo. Salido being the tough, experienced and craftier of the two really used all his professional experience to win that fight, fought very dirty, low blowed and used a lot of rough house tactics Loma just wasn't ready for, had no experience in how to deal with those tactics.

Salido fought a perfect fight against Lomachenko but if they fought now Loma smokes him.
Doritos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 02:34 PM #17
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doritos View Post
He lost to Salido down to experience imo. Salido being the tough, experienced and craftier of the two really used all his professional experience to win that fight, fought very dirty, low blowed and used a lot of rough house tactics Loma just wasn't ready for, had no experience in how to deal with those tactics.

Salido fought a perfect fight against Lomachenko but if they fought now Loma smokes him.
He lost because he didn't have the power to hurt Salido. I agree, that ideally Loma's skills should still be enough to beat Salido, but these types of Mexicans are tough as nails, and they can sustain firepower ideally a class above them, so that was the X-Factor, the power. Also goes with GRJ. Salido is the type of fighter that can withstand more brawl than a guy like GRJ. The stockiness in some fighters play a role too. Salido's rugidness is just bad for Lomachenko at 126. Had they fought at 130 I can see Loma TKO stoppage. Remember, Loma been at 130 since 2011.
Old 12-13-2017, 02:47 PM #18
Contender

Doritos is a splendid one to beholdDoritos is a splendid one to beholdDoritos is a splendid one to beholdDoritos is a splendid one to beholdDoritos is a splendid one to beholdDoritos is a splendid one to beholdDoritos is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
He lost because he didn't have the power to hurt Salido. I agree, that ideally Loma's skills should still be enough to beat Salido, but these types of Mexicans are tough as nails, and they can sustain firepower ideally a class above them, so that was the X-Factor, the power. Also goes with GRJ. Salido is the type of fighter that can withstand more brawl than a guy like GRJ. The stockiness in some fighters play a role too. Salido's rugidness is just bad for Lomachenko at 126. Had they fought at 130 I can see Loma TKO stoppage. Remember, Loma been at 130 since 2011.
I agree Salido is a badass mofo Mexican, he can be a handful for anyone, I just think it was Salidos rough house tactics which decided that fight rather than Lomachenkos lack of power, as he did have Salido hurt at one point.

Salido turned it into a street fight and Loma lacked the experience as a majority amateur fighter to deal with that. I think Loma with more pro fights under his belt would have beaten Salido, I really don't think it was his lack of power but more lack of professional experience.

Also as I said, Salido is an absolutely tough motha, having enough fire power to keep him off you is hard enough for guys with proven pro power, let alone the green Loma.

Very sad to see Salido retire by the way, what a warrior!
Old 12-13-2017, 02:52 PM #19
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doritos View Post
I agree Salido is a badass mofo Mexican, he can be a handful for anyone, I just think it was Salidos rough house tactics which decided that fight rather than Lomachenkos lack of power, as he did have Salido hurt at one point.

Salido turned it into a street fight and Loma lacked the experience as a majority amateur fighter to deal with that. I think Loma with more pro fights under his belt would have beaten Salido, I really don't think it was his lack of power but more lack of professional experience.

Also as I said, Salido is an absolutely tough motha, having enough fire power to keep him off you is hard enough for guys with proven pro power, let alone the green Loma.

Very sad to see Salido retire by the way, what a warrior!
Loma's no angel either. Perhaps karma returned the favor. He has his own bag of tricks. I remember when Ward had to remind others about Kova's rabbit punches...as Loma did on Saturday... and of course.. Willis just casually not minding things after the bell..

Old 12-13-2017, 02:58 PM #20
Contender

Quote:
Loma's no angel either. Perhaps karma returned the favor. He has his own bag of tricks. I remember when Ward had to remind others about Kova's rabbit punches...as Loma did on Saturday... and of course.. Willis just casually not minding things after the bell..

When he was green he was too clean for his own good which cost him vs Salido. There's nothing wrong with not being an angel in boxing, especially professional, this is the hurt game, leave your etiquette at the door imo.

Yeah, kovalev was dirty with the rabbit punching but Ward was experienced enough to say **** you and low blow him, bully him back.

Share This With Friends

Tags
chronological, opponents, order, rigondeaux's, size

User Tag List