Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'll Fight Wilder Next Year, But Might Not Happen Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good, the previous comment about being in no rush to fight Wilder had me worried. Joshua v Wilder HAS to happen next year; no excuses.

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
    How long will this roided p*ssy Duck?
    You should maybe stop visiting message boards until you can actually read.

IT LITERALLY SAYS IN THE SUBJECT TITLE AND IN THE ARTICLE ITSELF THAT HE'LL FIGHT WILDER IN 2018

Comment

Until this suspect PED using stiff ass UK stooge actually agrees to a fight with Wilder, I see him as just being a ****en coward and scared of Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
        No need to rush this fight.
        Wilder doesn't even deserve it.
        AJ became huge because of Klitschko, whom Wilder avoided.
        Let Wilder wait forever and go crazy looking for meaningful fights.
        You don't even need AJ to beat Wilder.
        This is how most of Joshua's fans think, lmao.

Comment

Why dont Joshua fanboys pressure their fighter to pay Luis Ortiz step-aside money? you know its like they see things as if they are promoters or have invested interest in his career.

I mean we didn't have to ask Wilder to step up and pay Stiverne to make the fight with that cheat Luis Ortiz...funny how they pulled favors to have Pulev step aside too to fight Klitschko and even said they would drop the IBF hmmm -- all that is good for other fighters ; the likes of Pulev, Dominic Breazeale, Eric Molina, Charles Martin...but Deontay has to fight a guy of their choosing and wait until there are no more options for A.J to finally face him.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Why dont Joshua fanboys pressure their fighter to pay Luis Ortiz step-aside money? you know its like they see things as if they are promoters or have invested interest in his career.

I mean we didn't have to ask Wilder to step up and pay Stiverne to make the fight with that cheat Luis Ortiz...funny how they pulled favors to have Pulev step aside too to fight Klitschko and even said they would drop the IBF hmmm -- all that is good for other fighters ; the likes of Pulev, Dominic Breazeale, Eric Molina, Charles Martin...but Deontay has to fight a guy of their choosing and wait until there are no more options for A.J to finally face him.
            Why would they pay Luis Ortiz anything? He isn't the WBA mandatory anymore.

Comment

Americans are proper jokes wilder is a bum chisura would beat him bad fake champ chump with a cab driver resume walk in the park for joshua maybe a 3 round fight

Comment

AJ is making a bunch of BS excuses to duck the fight, he is taking care of a mandatory with this fight, Ortiz was removed by he WBA as the mandatory, the WBA will def give AJ an optional defense under the circumstances.

I really was a fan of AJ over the last couple years, but now?

I am losing respect for him by the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post
                  Why would they pay Luis Ortiz anything? He isn't the WBA mandatory anymore.
                  I just logged in and read the news! so why is A.J quoted in this article mentioning a mandatory for the WBA? I tell you what, it seems that team Jushua/matchroom are going to fight a voluntary despite not having a mandatory excuse or these words were spoken before the WBAs ruling over Ortiz.

One thing is for sure Joshua fanboys are SHOOK! lets get ready to read the excuses.

Comment

I honestly thought wilder was scared to fight joshua at first but everything points to joshua being scared

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                      Joshua a diva. Hope wilder gets that fight... confident he will win. Specially if they do vada for the fight
                      If they competing for the WBC they will definately do all the extensive drug testing. AJ can't duck and dodge forever.

Comment

Working...
                      X