• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    kinda hard to believe a fighter turning down a career high payday
    He wants to continue fighting bums

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Why? Do you remember Danny Garcia? They wanted no parts of Mayweather. They kept saying no and no and never chased the fight.
      Why fight Mayweather when you can fight Rod Salka?

Comment

Hmm it is Roach but this could like the Postal fight, where they thought Postol didn't want to fight Crawford but Postal said Crawford was the one that turned down the fight. Or it could be Arum just doing his usual.

Comment

It's hard to believe anything Roach says these days.

Comment

Roach is FOS. Next week he will be calling TC P4P#1

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              It's hard to believe anything Roach says these days.
              like when Roach said Floyd is the best of the era?

Comment

Originally posted by Luiz View Post
                Roach is FOS. Next week he will be calling TC P4P#1
                and then TC fans will believe him.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Born Again Pacquiao is not going to destroy anyone, the pre born again pacquiao yes, he has a chance, but Crawford merks him, Crawford is too big too strong too young and too skilled, he can switch up stances with ease to confuse any opponent, plus his chin is a lot better than Pacquiaos old worn out chin.
                  Aint about born again...pac is just old and past it...and no longer on peds (allegedly)

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
                    Pacquiao would blitz his a*s worse than the Nazi's did to London. He's too green he'll get put to sleep this ain't no Ricky Burns.
                    Facts of life. Arum knows this. Diery Jean was hitting snapping his head back with flush bombs. Crawford could never beat Pacquiao. He'd get danced on like a cardboard box in 85'.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                      I think it's BS that you can even jokingly say Crawford isn't ready.

This could end up being a great win for Bradley, but I have little doubt Crawford stops Manny early at this stage.

This, and that comment made by "Gift" Garcia's pathetic father, are what's wrong with boxing today.

The ducking and cold war crap needs to stop.

I am not sure I believe that Crawford himself rejected the fight. Maybe his handlers did, but I don't believe for one second they think he would lose. If anything, Roach probably wants to protect Manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X