Collapse
No announcement yet.

FHM: The Official 100 Sexiest Women In The World 2014: The full list

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty crap list to be honest. Kate Moss ahead of Shakira?

Comment

All of these stupid ****ing lists are crap. Who makes them? People with nothing better to do. What purpose do they serve?

Comment

Probably get massacred but Mila Kunis is so overrated.The FHM list has been pretty crap for awhile as the poster above has mentioned Kate Moss ahead of Shakira hell number 99 is a joke

Comment

Yeah Shakira that low in the list while Rihanna is that high was a real head scratcher for me too.

There's at least 20 who are rated as hotter than Shakira by this list that made me LOL.

Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift are rated above Shakira. Not a Cyrus fan...at all. Taylor is cute. But in what universe are they sexier than Shakira.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
            All of these stupid ****ing lists are crap. Who makes them? People with nothing better to do. What purpose do they serve?
            According to the article before the list every vote has been cast by the general public. Email, Facebook, Twitter, and though the website etc.

If that's true then we have our proof that the majority of the population are ******ed.

Comment

98. Andrea McLean

Comment

Jennifer Lawrence is an attractive young woman but ten spots above Scarlett Johanssen? Britney Spears on the list?

Comment

A lot better than the list Maxim last put out in 2013.

1. Miley Cyrus
                  2. Selena Gomez
                  3. Rihanna

There's better P4P lists in NSB than that.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post

i'm not sure what FHM is. if it's a magazine, the way "people," or "time," or whoever released the list with rita bunghole at #1, the idea is to sell magazines. they'd rank them in whatever fashion they think will sell more magazines. obviously the most important ranking, and the one that will get people talking and buying the magazine, is #1.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
                      According to the article before the list every vote has been cast by the general public. Email, Facebook, Twitter, and though the website etc.

If that's true then we have our proof that the majority of the population are ******ed.
                      taste in women comes down to just that, taste. nobody is ******ed for thinking a certain woman is more attractive than another, its a matter of opinion.

that said it doesnt really come down to opinion either, for example i never heard of #98 so i could never have voted for her despite the fact that i think she is gorgeous. britney, miley, mila, rihanna and all those girls are famous as ****. everyone knows them, thats why they place so high.

i doubt many people take these votes all that seriously and do research and ****, they go for one of the first 5 women to pop into their heads and 3-4 of those women are going to be the same to every guy out there.

Comment

Working...
                      X