Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse-Kiram, Linares-Gesta - Weights For HBO Doubleheader

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matthysse-Kiram, Linares-Gesta - Weights For HBO Doubleheader

We'll have to wait one more day, though, to find out if the untested Thai contender is good enough to beat the best fighter he will have encountered during his 10-year pro career. Kiram was, however, noticeably taller than Argentina's Matthysse as they stood face-to-face following the official weigh-in for their scheduled 12-round fight for the WBA world welterweight title in Inglewood, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Weighin/face off

Comment

Kiram reminds me of that guy from bloodsport. Chung li I think. The one that throws that crap in JCVD face. It’s gonna be a great fight. Hope Matthysse comes out with the W & shuts the haters up. Aguante Argentina y la concha de su madre!!!

Comment

Look at Kiram's core/midsection

dude def isn't as big as I thought he'd be, he's not like ridiculously tall or whatever

Comment

So will Thurman fight the winner?

Comment

Pumped for this one both Linares and Matthysse are two of my fav fighters, hope both when in dominant fashion

Comment

Hard to get excited about this. Gesta is only a fringe contender, and Kiram is totally unproven with a padded record. Sometimes these mystery men surprise us and can actually fight. I will be surprised though.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                Look at Kiram's core/midsection

dude def isn't as big as I thought he'd be, he's not like ridiculously tall or whatever
                What are you talking about man?
                That Thai fighter looks huge as **** compared to Lucas.
                Hopefully it's a great fight let the best man win.
                WAR MATTHYSSE!

Comment

Hopefully I remember to tune it, not excited for this fight or anything

Comment

Working...
                  X