Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Politics, can anyone answer these questions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Dude, the guy is cokehead who had just been thrown out of the Navy for using cocaine.

How many of these people on boards you claim to do business with were thrown out of the armed forces and have records of hard drug use?

You tell us.....

I suggest you quit cheerleading, it's a bad look for you.
    Clearly you don’t know any actual blue bloods..do you know the rate of rehab and alcoholism among old money people? You might wanna look that up..stock you are from and lineage means wayyyy more than what minor infractions you’ve committed. If you were going to bash and ostracize people based on coke use youd not have a single rich family worth a damn in this country. Also, there are plenty of ceos with drug charges and drug addictions and plenty board members and so forth..cheerleading? Sorry, you obviously are talking out of your azz about things you know nothing about kiddo..sorry but your small world isn’t the total sum of the globe. This might all be new to you which means you didn’t attend a major university or have left your state much because if you had you would’ve met a fair share of dudes that come from family like this dude.

Comment

Originally posted by historian larry View Post
      all these rich people are coke heads getting richer by "illegal" thinga...open your eyes up man...if anything you seem to be a superfan as you ignore reason from people who could care less about the stupid sides
      That's an assumption you cant possibly prove. But if you want to try and source that claim, I'd love to see it.

Why are you now making false accusations in order to defend your political heroes, Larry?

Man Larry, I have to admit I was wrong about you.

I never pegged you as a superfan, but you sure are doing some serious team cheerleading on this.

Keep on cheering dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
        That guy thinks it's ok to poison children.
        Get my *** out of your mouth chump..that joke died along with any self respect you had for yourself..fk off.

Comment

Originally posted by historian larry View Post
          do you agree with any damn child of a rich person holding a high position just because their parent is rich??? that is literally what you just asked
          Then wouldn’t you have an issue with Trump because that’s exactly what he is the son of a rich person who held positions because of it..same for Dubya who I might point out admitted to doing hard drugs.

Comment

And one way they get richer is by illegal quid pro quo arrangements like we saw with cokehead Hunter Biden.

And here you are defending that, but yet complaining about it in the next post.

That's why I tell y'all not to be superfans, as you often get caught in these double standards like you just did.
            Bro, we’re you just born? Welcome to the real world..most people at the top of corporations don’t belong there but are there by connection..why this outrage now? Literally look around your house and every brand in your house has about a half dozen to a dozen dudes like Biden...

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              Clearly you don’t know any actual blue bloods..do you know the rate of rehab and alcoholism among old money people? You might wanna look that up..stock you are from and lineage means wayyyy more than what minor infractions you’ve committed. If you were going to bash and ostracize people based on coke use youd not have a single rich family worth a damn in this country. Also, there are plenty of ceos with drug charges and drug addictions and plenty board members and so forth..cheerleading? Sorry, you obviously are talking out of your azz about things you know nothing about kiddo..sorry but your small world isn’t the total sum of the globe. This might all be new to you which means you didn’t attend a major university or have left your state much because if you had you would’ve met a fair share of dudes that come from family like this dude.
              Nowhere in that cheering do I see you answering my simple question.

I see alot of unsourced claims, false assumptions, and a childish insult or two, but not an answer.

Please try again, or just drop it.

I dont like my Notifications being gummed up with ducking my questions and team cheerleading such as you are presenting.

If you need the simple question repeated, just ask.

A hint, I did mention being thrown our of the armed forces for drug use, and you didnt even try and address that part.

Tell us, how many Board members can you cite who got kicked out of the armed forces for drug abuse?

You claim to know these "blue blood" people and say I do not, so please, share that info.

Sourced, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                Bro, we’re you just born? Welcome to the real world..most people at the top of corporations don’t belong there but are there by connection..why this outrage now? Literally look around your house and every brand in your house has about a half dozen to a dozen dudes like Biden...
                Prove all that.

With source citations, obviously.

Put up or shut up.....

Comment

Nowhere in that cheering do I see you answering my simple question.

I see alot of unsourced claims, false assumptions, and a childish insult or two, but not an answer.

Please try again, or just drop it.

I dont like my Notifications being gummed up with ducking my questions and team cheerleading such as you are presenting.

If you need the simple question repeated, just ask.

A hint, I did mention being thrown our of the armed forces for drug use, and you didnt even try and address that part.

Tell us, how many Board members can you cite who got kicked out of the armed forces for drug abuse?

You claim to know these "blue blood" people and say I do not, so please, share that info.

Sourced, of course.
                  Dude, you want me to put up names? What a tool, look I’ll put it to you this way my wife works in finance and she works for someone who used to be our treasury secretary..I’ll leave it that and again I’m sorry you think this is some end of the world shhh but we had a president who was a drunk coke head so fk off with this phony outrage..not a single one of you can honestly put an argument together explaining why hunter Biden doesn’t deserve to be on the board of that company..hell from what I’m seeing you mugga fuggas don’t even understand what board members even do...

Comment

Prove all that.

With source citations, obviously.

Put up or shut up.....
                    Yeah I’m going to put up peoples names here..fk off kiddo. I don’t troll or air people out..come up in life and meet some powerful people or those of influence instead of talking about them. Clearly you didn’t go to a reputable university and haven’t had much exposure to corporate America if you need me to prove this to you. Want an example our current president is the only person I need to point at for literally living off connections and daddy money
                    Last edited by turnedup; 11-21-2019, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Ok back from my meeting! This is a chit show and Im not going to go in on all these crazy arse replies.
                      I will just agree with you all. By doing so Trump did nothing wrong, his kids did nothing wrong, thanks for playing.

Comment

Working...
                      X