• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lul

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post

lul
      That's how they're gonna rebuild

They'll get like a #1, #2 overall pick future star to go with curry and klay

Best time to tank

Comment

• Shut Draymond down for a few months as well

Comment

• Too early to tell what's going to happen but the west is very stacked.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
            I called my boss today and said I wouldn't be in. He asked what was wrong and I told him
            "load management"!

today's players
            Kawhi has a chronic injury, thats the only way it can be managed & the game is harder in the body these days because it's perimeter oriented meaning the surface area one must cover is exponentially increased. Guys would have 0 issue playing in that old era because everything was so close to the basket AND you had hand checking so you barely needed lateral movement

Comment

• Originally posted by brian___ View Post
              Too early to tell what's going to happen but the west is very stacked.
              I think it's similar to most other seasons. As it stands right now Clippers are far and away the best team like GS. Everyone else is a couple levels below. And I forsee the lakers breaking down midway in the year, they're pushing AD-Bron hard, Bron already has his playoff mode activated 6 games in, they're trying too hard against sub par teams.

Comment

• What is it with broken hands this season? First Curry and now Gordon Hayward. Too bad because Hayward has been hot this season. Best he been since going to Boston.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  Shut Draymond down for a few months as well
                  Yup. **** it at this point

Comment

• Great a good passer and a very low maintenance player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                      I think it's similar to most other seasons. As it stands right now Clippers are far and away the best team like GS. Everyone else is a couple levels below. And I forsee the lakers breaking down midway in the year, they're pushing AD-Bron hard, Bron already has his playoff mode activated 6 games in, they're trying too hard against sub par teams.
                      So the team that lost to the Suns is "by far the best team".

cool story

Comment

Working...
                      X