No announcement yet.

Oscar, GBP promoting MMA???!? WTF.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
    But why does it matter? Why does it matter if one person enjoys one, the other or both? Why can't someone watch Golovkin fight and enjoy it and then watch Mcgregor fight on a UFC card and enjoy it?

Absolutely baffles me. If I said on this forum that I preferred watching professional bowling over Boxing people would either laugh or ignore me, if I said I prefer watching UFC over boxing (I don't for the record but I enjoy both) then there would be 200+ replies saying UFC is gay or something like that when in reality it doesn't make a difference.
    Sideline; I think Golovkin is bringing a lot of mma fans to boxing. The mma sites have heaped alot of praise and coverage on Golovkin, more than I've ever seen from them for any boxer. I think Oscar should definitely be promoting both. It doesn't weaken boxing so long as the product is strong.

Comment

Because he wants her to choke him out while they are both in sexy lingerie.

Comment

That's when you know GB and Co. has gone to the sh.it drain. They barely are holding to fighters that have value in boxing Canelo is there only savior.

Comment

Getting that plan b ready so hes good after Cotto sparks his cash cow in Canelo

Comment

Working...
          X