OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
    Trump will be removed, don't stress.

It might be tomorrow, it might be in 2020, it might be in 2024....

At some stage you can be assured that Trump will be removed from office.

On to the topic at hand this article was amusing.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/com...g-rick-wilson/

I haven't had much time to watch much of this 'big drama show' yet but it'll keep plodding on for a while so I have plenty of time.
    You are in such denial.

The first day of the hearings was so bad for the Dems that even CNN had nothing to write on the next day about it. All they were left with is changing the alleged crime from Quid pro quo to Bribery.

Trump will not be removed from office. But I guarantee you that after these hearings the democrats will find another “bombshell”, and the same crap that was happening these mast 3 years will keep on happening for the next 5.

Because you see, the Dems don’t need to work for the american people, they need to be spending their time scheming against Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      You are in such denial.

The first day of the hearings was so bad for the Dems that even CNN had nothing to write on the next day about it. All they were left with is changing the alleged crime from Quid pro quo to Bribery.

Trump will not be removed from office. But I guarantee you that after these hearings the democrats will find another “bombshell”, and the same crap that was happening these mast 3 years will keep on happening for the next 5.

Because you see, the Dems don’t need to work for the american people, they need to be spending their time scheming against Trump.
      What am I in denial about?

I'm guessing my post went over your head...

Every president is removed from office........this is usually at the end of their second term... (You'll notice I mentioned 2024 in my post..)

Read my post again....

I was basically reassuring the guy that democracy in the USA is ok and Trump will not be president forever.

Comment

Every president is removed from office........this is usually at the end of their second term... (You'll notice I mentioned 2024 in my post..)

Read my post again....

I was basically reassuring the guy that democracy in the USA is ok and Trump will not be president forever.
        It’s Vlad

He makes 1bad look like a never Trumper

Comment

Read my post again....

Ahh ok I get it. Ending a presidential term is not being removed from Office so that confused me. But I get your meaning now.

The correct dates would be 2021 or 2025 in that case, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
            Wrong, the president has the final say. Like I said Obama shut it down when it was approved through Congress.

You do know Trump's poll numbers went up 2 points right? Why do you think that is? Because people can see through the bull****.

BTW Mr Atty, why are the Dems not releasing 4 depositions?
            Presidents have veto power that’s it. No final say. If anyone has final say it’s the judiciary, the Supreme Court.

Not sure what poll numbers have to do with trump failing to do his job.

As for releasing depositions, i have been busy this week. Not sure what’s going on about depositions But I’ll tell you this, you can really only use depositions to impeach. Impeach in the legal sense is to discredit a witness, bust them out for lying or changing story . And I don’t give up that juicy stuff. In criminal cases your not required to. I doubt you have to in civil cases.

Comment

• Comment

Let me straighten you out. When aid was approved by Congress when Obama was POTUS he denied it and sent blankets, yes blankets instead of aid.
                When Congress approved aid under Trump he approved it, understand????????
                Can you please, please put that clueless idiot on ignore.

He contributes nothing but useless cheerleading to the forum.

Why do you think I refuse to engage him despite knowing he quotes most/all of my posts?

It actually really rankles me to see his posts, as it's a reminder that he's stealing oxygen from those of us who are free thinkers.

Comment

She proved why she should of been let go by turning her head to the Biden mess. Well, that and the new president of the Ukraine told Trump he didn't trust her.

This whole thing is a joke considering Obama fired everyone and picked all new ambassadors.
                  What new Administration doesn't?

That's par for the course when a new Administration takes office.

But when Trump does it, suddenly it's somehow an impeachable offense.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Impeacher View Post
                      I'm short on time, don't have a chance to watch. Is that where they're actually taking a vote to impeach?

Comment

Working...
                      X