No announcement yet.

Who will replace the great Margarito?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will replace the great Margarito?

As the days go by my biggest fear is arriving....The time Margarito hangs up the gloves. To this date margarito has had a legendary career, he has been top welterweight for a decade and had shown he is pure class.

The question that strikes my head is "Who will replace Margarito?" I don't know who can replace this mexican legend. Only two people come to my mind, Saul Alvarez and Jose Benavidez.

Margarito has become one of the biggest draws in boxing and is a national icon but every great fighters time comes to a end and I see the great margarito being done in about 3 years or so.

What do you guys think? Who do you think can become the next face of boxing for mexico?

Saul Alvarez...He already seems to be more popular than Margarito.

Comment

the gingernut!

Comment

Alvarez already sells out arenas in Mexico.

He's just going to end up dissapointing Mexico anyways. n:

Comment

I was thinking stylistically, but Canelo is definitely going to be the next big star.

Comment

let us see kirland beat someone in cotto's level,then maybe it could be him !.......i'd love to see angulo and kirland go at it.....

Comment

Great??

The great Margarito will be replaced by the next cheater to use Plaster!!!

Comment

Ginger pubes will.

I hope he turns out to be special.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
                  As the days go by my biggest fear is arriving....The time Margarito hangs up the gloves. To this date margarito has had a legendary career, he has been top welterweight for a decade and had shown he is pure class.

The question that strikes my head is "Who will replace Margarito?" I don't know who can replace this mexican legend. Only two people come to my mind, Saul Alvarez and Jose Benavidez.

Margarito has become one of the biggest draws in boxing and is a national icon but every great fighters time comes to a end and I see the great margarito being done in about 3 years or so.

What do you guys think? Who do you think can become the next face of boxing for mexico?
                  I honestly don't know. There won't be anyone like Margarito for a long long time.

Great ATG Mexican gladiators like him are once in a lifetime...

Beautiful post btw..

Comment

Take your pick.

Comment

Working...
                    X