Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Inoue Fends Off Donaire, Wins WBSS Bantamweight Tournament

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are elite you should be able to beat a 37 year old fighter 10 years your senior. It shouldn't be difficult to do neither. I'm not giving much credit anymore for beating old fighters. If an old fighter is still thriving as a champ in these non heavyweight divisions then it is an indictment on that divisions lack of talent.

Comment

Wow! People will find anything to complain about. This was a good ass scrap between two great fighters; one of which exceeded expectations by a mile! Congrats to Inoue and Donaire has nothing to feel ashamed about. This fight gets my nod for fight of the year, easily!!

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        You raise a good point.

What has Crawford done recently that equals what EITHER guy just pulled off, that warrants Crawford #1?
        None of Crawford's best wins are against old fighters with multiple losses.

Comment

Originally posted by high-tech View Post
          ARE YOU JOKING BOXINGSCENE???????

WHAT IS THIS : prntscr.com/pts32h

HOW CAN YOU PUT THIS BUM OVER LOMA IN P4P RANKING? INOUE ALMOST WAS KO'ED BY NONITO
          You need to understand how 'eye test' works.

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          None of Crawford's best wins are against old fighters with multiple losses.
          Yuriorkis Gamboa, Breidis Prescott...are you sure bro?

Besides, you didn't answer the question.

What has Crawford done RECENTLY that comes anywhere close to what Inoue or Donaire just did? Anything? Name ANYTHING.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            If you are elite you should be able to beat a 37 year old fighter 10 years your senior. It shouldn't be difficult to do neither.

TRUE! Listen, Lomachenko nomas'ed Rigo, who destroyed prime Nonito and this site puts Inoue over Loma in rankings, total bull****. If you have 1 pair of eyes, you can see the difference in skill.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              You need to understand how 'eye test' works.

Yuriorkis Gamboa, Breidis Prescott...are you sure bro?

Besides, you didn't answer the question.

What has Crawford done RECENTLY that comes anywhere close to what Inoue or Donaire just did? Anything? Name ANYTHING.
              What did Donaire just do so special? He fought Burnett who hurt himself throwing a punch and knocked out a substitute opponent. You seriously riding his dick over that?

Comment

I scored it 117-110 for Inoue. Donaire was "HUGE". Inoue deserves a lot of credit for this win. He proved himself. I'd love see Inoue against Luis "Pantera" Nery.

Comment

If you replay the last 10 seconds of round 12, you can hear the last roar of a legendary lion

Comment

Great great fight, both showed hurt, but if Nonito was the first to throw punches or jabs would have been a bit different IMO.

He was letting Inoue to start first and was missing with right hands. Although he was trying to counter which in some parts he succeeded.

I wanted Nonito to win and wouldn't mind a rematch.

Nonito was having success when Inoue had his back to the ropes.

Comment

Originally posted by djb914 View Post
                      I have a feeling Arum will Match Inoue with Rigo at 122.
                      Rigo would school him imo

Comment

Working...
                      X