• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahahahaha! Not 1bad65......
    Why is he so hated?

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      Just because a sex offender is labeled doesn't mean he/she won't reoffend. They will think about ways of not getting caught the next time (no witnesses ?).

Castration = Rehabilitation.

(Not sure what to do about females pervs other than leave my door open and light some candles)
      Right? Why can’t a female fondle herself in front of my window?

I’ll even put big, neon signs in front that say “female pervs welcome, must be hot. No fatties!” Maybe get those big, criss crossing spotlights along with it too.

Comment

Rightfully so!!

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
          Right? Why can’t a female fondle herself in front of my window?

I’ll even put big, neon signs in front that say “female pervs welcome, must be hot. No fatties!” Maybe get those big, criss crossing spotlights along with it too.
          I'd go a step further and leave a trail of money

Female ''pervs''

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
            Yea but you don't want jail time for doing the right thing. America will only let you go so far. Other countries he would be killed for doing this but in America he will be out in 3 years.
            This creep at my old school he was like a senior when I was a freshman, got busted for pretty much doing the same thing this guy did and believe it or not he got off with just probation and fine.

Whats crazy was he was from a super religious right wing Christian family. His grandpa was a damn pastor and his dad was a deacon. But he basically had some F'd up issues or fetishes going on in his dome.

I think being from a super religious right wing family does this to you. When you dont have a healthy sex life or sex outlet or shat sexy education you become like this!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
              This creep at my old school he was like a senior when I was a freshman, got busted for pretty much doing the same thing this guy did and believe it or not he got off with just probation and fine.

Whats crazy was he was from a super religious right wing Christian family. His grandpa was a damn pastor and his dad was a deacon. But he basically had some F'd up issues or fetishes going on in his dome.

I think being from a super religious right wing family does this to you. When you dont have a healthy sex life or sex outlet or shat sexy education you become like this!
              A lot of freaks in the church. Those church girls be getting lose but now a days let's be honest everybody is half way crazy. Some of those "gamer kids" be some of those shoot up kids. People gotta let kids be kids and let them live life. I bet his parents told him not to watch **** or nothing. If I didn't watch **** during my teen years I would had been in jail. I mean also I watched **** so early now normal **** does nothing for me.

But then what do we call a healthy sex life in 2019 my ex was having sex at 14. That's too young and my book. But also she didn't have a father so idk. Rising kids is not easy.

Comment

Working...
              X