Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fake it until you make it! Man stuff.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Fake it until you make it! Man stuff.

Yep boss, I can do this, yes boss I can do that..
    Real men ran home to Learn about and or master skills, in a few days
    Extreme energy & effort to master a craft.

I cannot trust most millennium young dudes at all. If my future is in y'all hands?? I'm ****ed.

Smart mill-aliens, what have you, and by you I mean "you" contributed to the narrative real men and women call life?

I'm all ears.. I'm here..hello Facebook look at me world, I'm a little tea pot short and stout..... What the **** we talking about..??
    You little putos/putos, instaSupid azz clowns..need a big big papa to course correct you Hit an old man up.. Help nd believe !!!

Ampersand(&) and show me and boxingscene how smart you are, how you've exceeded expectations, "solid" "down" lil homies are? Put your momma on the phone trick. You soft azz mo****ers need a man in your lives. Y'all, use tech my generation created, but what have you actually done. Take a ****ing walk on the wild side, feat(only you... You and you alone..) ever stood on your own? Bed, bath and beyond(phaggot -ville)

What have you, you yourself done? Svcking Divk isn't an option. I'm done, lil softies. What will or do you believe you'll contribute to anything? Please do not ever not know or stufy math, physics, chemistry or GOD. Math,
    Music & physics go well together.

A degree in metallurgy, nano technology, distributed computational theory, etc. will sharpen your minds. On the other hand, Chicano, Afro, religious, deep throating, dog training,and azz clownerie, etc will get or leave you young people in debt.
    The
    Last edited by Zaroku; 12-28-2017, 05:18 PM. Reason: Dealing with soft men.

like my brothers tell me "you a jack of all trades but a master in nothing" lmfao, Cause I migth not know whats up but ILL GET IT DONE~!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      like my brothers tell me "you a jack of all trades but a master in nothing" lmfao, Cause I migth not know whats up but ILL GET IT DONE~!
      Somos Mexicanos

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Somos Mexicanos
        You know this!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          You know this!
          We hare lazy! Yet lazy az hole falsely accuse us for being lazy, as grey yawn and we grind..

Comment

I cannot trust most millennium young dudes at all. If my future is in y'all hands?? I'm ****ed.

Smart mill-aliens, what have you, and by you I mean "you" contributed to the narrative real men and women call life?

I'm all ears.. I'm here..hello Facebook putos/putos, instaSupid azz clowns.. Hit an old man up..

Ampersand(&) and show me and boxingscene and smart you "solid" "down" lil homies are? Put your momma on the phone trick. You soft azz mo****ers need a man in your lives. Y'all, use tech my generation created, but what have you actually done. Take a ****ing walk on the wild side, feat(only you... You and you alone..) ever stood on your own? Bed, bath and beyond(phaggot -ville)

What have you done, you I'm fixing to ask young hard care gangsters a few simple questions.
            As if feat some other bish azz punk mother ****er will protect you from me..,
            u realize yo parents said the same about yo generation every new generation is suppose to be the worst all of time they said it bout baby boomers so u just dont understand them u ain't suppose to u the elder they will figure it out just like every generation did

Comment

Originally posted by german12johnson View Post
              u realize yo parents said the same about yo generation every new generation is suppose to be the worst all of time they said it bout baby boomers so u just dont understand them u ain't suppose to u the elder they will figure it out just like every generation did
              Everyone give this man green! End thread

Comment

Originally posted by german12johnson View Post
                Give this man Green! Green!

Thank you, you taught an old dog new tricks!!!

Search my history...you alone

Tell me about you? I'm resting easier that a right mi dead man exists... Kisses

Comment

I'm all ears.. I'm here..hello Facebook putos/putos, instaSupid azz clowns.. Hit an old man up..

Ampersand(&) and show me and boxingscene and smart you "solid" "down" lil homies are? Put your momma on the phone trick. You soft azz mo****ers need a man in your lives. Y'all, use tech my generation created, but what have you actually done. Take a ****ing walk on the wild side, feat(only you... You and you alone..) ever stood on your own? Bed, bath and beyond(phaggot -ville)

What have you done, you I'm fixing to ask young hard care gangsters a few simple questions.
                  As if feat some other bish azz punk mother ****er will protect you from me..,
                  ahora en espanol porque no le entendi ni madre..

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                    ahora en espanol porque no le entendi ni madre..
                    Then I doubt your ability to understand

Now, in Spanish, because I don't understand ****.

I'll call you now, only in real Spanish
                    Your number please?

Comment

Working...
                    X