Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev's Return a Reminder of Prolonged Stevenson Frustration

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kovalev's Return a Reminder of Prolonged Stevenson Frustration

By Lyle Fitzsimmons - It suddenly seems like decades ago. But fans of modern light heavyweights will remember exactly where they were on Nov. 30, 2013. It was that night at the Pepsi Coliseum in Quebec City that the two most prominent claimants to world 175-pound supremacy Adonis Stevenson and Sergey Kovalev dispatched overmatched foes in a combined eight rounds while stoking the fires for unification...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Stevenson is never going to fight Kovalev. And If it does happen I'm picking Kovalev to knock him out. It seems Kovalev hates Stevenson personally.

Comment

kov had his chance at lineage and all 4 titles plus the ring title and he turned it down leaving a purse bid that he asked for.

and now his racist, hiding behind a woman, superman stevenson cursed suffering ass has a guy named "lyle fitsw/ethe****hisname is" trying to re-write history on kathy's dollar....LOL NO THANKS

U TRIED TO FIGHT AROUND ADONIS FOR GREAT PROPS..and it worked for a while, but look at you now u piece of ****

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        Stevenson is never going to fight Kovalev. And If it does happen I'm picking Kovalev to knock him out. It seems Kovalev hates Stevenson personally.
        I favor him too..he disliked ward but that didn't help him did it?..he should focus mentally and physically,on his boxing skills..the knockout is part of the due process that'll occur

Comment

Can’t blame Adonis as much as I hated him, they ducked a purse bid after lobbying for one. Call a spade a spade.

Comment

Nobody cares about this ******* anymore. We all know his weakness don't be surprised if weak ass shybransky fades him.

Comment

Kovalev can get back in line. It's preposterous that he's even getting to fight for the vacant WBO title again after suffering back-to-back loses, one being an embarrassing stoppage.

Comment

Before anyone says anything about the purse bid that was everything to do with networks, Stevenson was on hbo first he purposely fled to avoid the Krusher DURING the purse bid.

Comment

This article is bias and misleading, the writer should be fired.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    This article is bias and misleading, the writer should be fired.
                    We Firing for the truth now? So trump like

Comment

Working...
                    X