No announcement yet.

God/Nature punishing US because Trump cancelled gloabal warming agreement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God/Nature punishing US because Trump cancelled gloabal warming agreement

US citizens are suffering because of Trump's disregard for nature. What do you expect from someone with sons who like trophy hunting endangered animals. This family has no regard for nature. smh

2 huge hurricane in a row.. never happened during obama's era

Comment

God musta been cool with Hitler since Germany didn't have any hurricanes the first year he was doing crazy sh^t over there.

Comment

rich humans are causing climate change but the earth has been warning since the ice age so liberals say let's abort more poor babes

Comment

The thread title gave me aids

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            The thread title gave me aids
            Buy P.K Dionysus book, it has the cure to aids after you raw dawg a monkey..
            Last edited by BoxingFan85; 09-10-2017, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              Buy [MENTION]P.K.Dionysus[/MENTION] book, it has the cure to aids after you raw dawg a monkey..
              I did buy his book, but I haven't read it yet so I guess I missed the AIDS cure in there

That's what I get for ****ing a monkey. If only I had hit up Szef first and have him teach me to perform self-fellatio. Wouldn't have needed to abduct a wild animal to get my rocks off.

Comment

I did buy his book, but I haven't read it yet so I guess I missed the AIDS cure in there

That's what I get for ****ing a monkey. If only I had hit up Szef first and have him teach me to perform self-fellatio. Wouldn't have needed to abduct a wild animal to get my rocks off.
                I didn't know it until today that Szef was the Alexkid of BS a few yrs back.. Wizard he is that Szef guy..

Comment

I guess murdering a million people in Iraq didn't count then. Or nuking two cities full of innocent people.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                    I didn't know it until today that Szef was the Alexkid of BS a few yrs back.. Wizard he is that Szef guy..
                    It wasn't me, it was my friend, read the OP.

Ya'll just hating cuz I have flexible and athletic friends.

Comment

Working...
                    X