Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You all realize Canelo took it easy on Chavez Jr and Smith right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo takes it easy on most opponents.

He doesn't want to murder them, he just wants the win.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      You don't know the winner of the fight until it's over so quit pretending like you do. You are just guessing what will happen like everyone else. You are not a wizard who knows the winner of even fights in advance. You are another know it all fan who think Canelo is a sure thing to win. News flash for you, Wizard. Canelo might lose and Canelo might get knocked out. GGG also has two good hands and I am sure he plans on letting his hands go. GGG is the betting favorite, not Canelo.
      He is a wizard, actually... I said "you me ur powers" and I had 7,000 usd in PayPal the next day. He is the best since thing since Ward KO'd Kovalev!

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
        Well,let's hope that canelos hands hold up in this fight. If not,he's going to be trying to hold back an avalanche with a shovel.
        That's the only concern I have.

Comment

Canelo and Golovkin fans are delusional people...

Comment

So it sounds like he will hurt his hand against GGG too.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Wizard View Post
              In both the Chavez Jr and Liam Smith fights Canelo hurt his right hand badly, so he took it very easy on both of them to be safe.

Also the Chavez Jr fight was his first fight over 160, he was just using that fight to acclimate to the weight and make some money.

GGG on the other hand went for broke vs Jacobs and still looked like ****.

In this GGG fight, Canelo will show you what he can REALLY do when he really lets his hands go at 160. He is going to **** Gennady UP.

Canelo been hiding his true power and skills.
              Actually GGG took it easy against Jacobs.
              And Jacobs would destroy Chavez so hard he would be in jail for the rest of human existence.

Comment

Yes, Canelo had too much respect for Miguel as an old legend. As soon as he let his hands go in the last round, Miguel almost took a knee. Miguel's defence > GGG's.

Canelo will not show the same respect to G-String.

Also Canelo was drained at 155 man, he will be at his full true power at 160 and will hit twice as hard.
                Then he will have 1/10th of Brook's power then?

Comment

I thought the Chavez Jr fight was supposed to be personal, and I thought Canelo said he was going to KO Jr. Now, he was taking it easy...??

Comment

In both the Chavez Jr and Liam Smith fights Canelo hurt his right hand badly, so he took it very easy on both of them to be safe.

Also the Chavez Jr fight was his first fight over 160, he was just using that fight to acclimate to the weight and make some money.

In this GGG fight, Canelo will show you what he can REALLY do when he really lets his hands go at 160. He is going to **** Gennady UP.

Talking like you on the Redhead's payroll,never to be heard of again when your boy gets KTFO.

Comment

LOL, Chavez was paid off to just stand there. He knew he had no more money fights in his future, in order for him to land the Candelita fight, he had to provide assurance he wouldn't mess up the GGG fight.

Candelita's done, once the bell rings and GGG lands that first jab, the diva will regret taking this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X