• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Agrees To Let McGregor Use 8-Ounce Gloves

....if you pay me 1.5million!!!!

Comment

i don't know why i can't see the facebook post, but this is what it says:

"Don't believe what you hear in the media. Don't believe what you hear on blog sites. If it's not coming directly from me, then it's not true. I'm telling McGregor, "Let's fight in 8 oz gloves". McGregor can fight in any brand he prefers or chooses. I'll be wearing 8 oz Grant gloves. Whatever advantage McGregor needs to feel more comfortable in the ring, I'm willing to accommodate. Let's give the boxing and MMA fans what they want to see. "

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        i don't know why i can't see the facebook post, but this is what it says:

"Don't believe what you hear in the media. Don't believe what you hear on blog sites. If it's not coming directly from me, then it's not true. I'm telling McGregor, "Let's fight in 8 oz gloves". McGregor can fight in any brand he prefers or chooses. I'll be wearing 8 oz Grant gloves. Whatever advantage McGregor needs to feel more comfortable in the ring, I'm willing to accommodate. Let's give the boxing and MMA fans what they want to see. "
        I don't know how he'll be wearing 8oz, NSAC rules are 10oz for 154 and above.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          This. They're wearing 10oz either way lmfao. Floyd playing 4D Chess

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Forget rules this isnt even a real boxing match anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Aristocrat View Post
              This. They're wearing 10oz either way lmfao. Floyd playing 4D Chess
              Conor's response should be "f the gloves, gloves are for btches!"

Comment

Nope, 10oz gloves.

Already in the contract. He feels safe to say all this garbage because he already knows what's in the contract.

Comment

Fight not selling well? Just use mma gloves give him the most possible chance to win.

Comment

As stated, the commission already states its 10z for 154 and above. Floyd knows this. He can say whatever he wants knowing it isn't happening.

They could wear baseball mitts, it won't make any difference to this mismatch.

Comment

Working...
                    X