Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rewatched Pac Vs Margarito, anyone else think it should have been stopped?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewatched Pac Vs Margarito, anyone else think it should have been stopped?

With the condition that eye was in, and that beating he took in round 10, I thought that fight should have been stopped. The ref sucked and the corner suck for not protecting Margarito from himself. He was way down on the cards and was gassed as hell by round 11 and had no chance of winning.

Now Margarito has permanent eye damage.

Also I think this is the last time Manny actually looked like he had the killer instinct in him, very brutal fight.

It should have been stopped. Ruined PAC mentally!

Comment

Yeah. I remember pac looking at the ref to stop it and totally backing off and carrying him. Still gave marg that glass eye tho

Comment

Hard to stop a fight when a fighter is fighting back.

Margarito wanted to go out on his shield and he did (figuratively speaking).

Respect to Margarito.

Comment

A lot of people hate him but NOBODY can question Marg's heart and pride..

Comment

It probably should have been stopped.

That eye was permanently damaged.

Comment

Larry cole the lame as ref should have stopped it but he wanted margarito to win, he was the same moron who told marquez he was up in the cards when marquez was in a war against that filipino scrub jimrex jaca. Also cole ruled pacs slip a knockdown in the barrera fight.

Comment

I know people talks about Pacquiao not getting any KOs since 2009, but they could have easily stopped this fight and the Algieri fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post
                  With the condition that eye was in, and that beating he took in round 10, I thought that fight should have been stopped. The ref sucked and the corner suck for not protecting Margarito from himself. He was way down on the cards and was gassed as hell by round 11 and had no chance of winning.

Now Margarito has permanent eye damage.

Also I think this is the last time Manny actually looked like he had the killer instinct in him, very brutal fight.
                  Margarito ran out of rounds. In a 15 rounder he rallies back late and bullies Pac to the corner and drops him.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                    I know people talks about Pacquiao not getting any KOs since 2009, but they could have easily stopped this fight and the Algieri fight.
                    He brutalized margarita, pure offensive mastery, also pacquiao was severly undersized and weather the storm and two vicious body shots that landed consecutively on the rib while he got trapped on the ropes, he wa left in bed for three days from margaritos body attack. It was a burtal fight both ways. That fight showed also that manny has a high tolerance for pain, he refused to sit down from those body shots.

That algieri fight should have been stopped after the heavy knockdown, algieri has heart but he did nothing but run the entire fight, i expected more from him.

Comment

Working...
                    X