Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are showtime fights between two haymon managed fighters considered "PBC" broadcasts??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haymon has his fighters on (or still since they were there first ) on Showtime.

They are all one in the same. Some of Haymon's biggest names have fought on SHO since the PBC moniker has debuted. Mayweather twice, Chavez Jr., Broner, Wilder and many others.

Besides Haymom, the only other promter on Haymon these days are Gregg Cohen seems like with an Antoine Douglas card every 4 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Heres your lesson. Dont drag your jokes out to long.
      im ****ing dropping out out of your class

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
        im ****ing dropping out out of your class
        Thats sucks but oh well

Anyway what happened to the bringerofrain? I was rooting for him ,being a former A's player, to do something but he stunk up game 6. He was on a roll too. that one game dropped his average from the 300's

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Thats sucks but oh well

Anyway what happened to the bringerofrain? I was rooting for him ,being a former A's player, to do something but he stunk up game 6. He was on a roll too. that one game dropped his average from the 300's
          dont ever talk bad about the legend josh donaldson

i love the a's and watched JD from the very beginning, hes my fav player even if he is a blue jay

i have a hard time saying he stunk up any game considering he is the MVP, hes not the reason the jays lost the series, when it mattered most that heavy $$$ lineup they got couldnt deliver not just jd

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
            dont ever talk bad about the legend josh donaldson

i love the a's and watched JD from the very beginning, hes my fav player even if he is a blue jay

i have a hard time saying he stunk up any game considering he is the MVP, hes not the reason the jays lost the series, when it mattered most that heavy $$$ lineup they got couldnt deliver not just jd
            Oh man i have a signed Donaldson jersey so im a fan and he had a great playoff but that LCS game 6. When you leave, what was it 5 or 6 runners on base, with multiple SO with 5 AB's thats not a good game. No hes not the reason but game 6 was bad for him

Comment

please refrane from talking about steroid swing in my thread plz,thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                Haymon has his fighters on (or still since they were there first ) on Showtime.

They are all one in the same. Some of Haymon's biggest names have fought on SHO since the PBC moniker has debuted. Mayweather twice, Chavez Jr., Broner, Wilder and many others.

Besides Haymom, the only other promter on Haymon these days are Gregg Cohen seems like with an Antoine Douglas card every 4 months.
                pretty sure dibella is the main promoter for pbc events

Comment

Working...
                X