No announcement yet.

PBC fighters twitter accounts now being co managed by social media reps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBC fighters twitter accounts now being co managed by social media reps

First mistake, "Danny Jacobs" calls out Keith Thurman when social media rep tweets from wrong account

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    First mistake, "Danny Jacobs" calls out Keith Thurman when social media rep tweets from wrong account

The best part is the tweet is a screen cap taken of East Coast's post here on the board....lol

Comment

Smart business tactics. Al Haymon is outsmarting everyone on here and boggling our minds.

Comment

Next thing: no stare off's

Comment

It's sad to see the authenticity being drained out of our sport by Haymon.

But at the same time it's understandable. Haymon is a control freak and a micro-manager. And if that's the way you manage then having professionals run twitter accounts makes sense.

Comment

Ufc for boxing is coming and I don't mind. Anything is better then the convoluted and conglomerated mess we have now.

Comment

B-but al haymon is good for boxing d-doe...right?

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                Ufc for boxing is coming and I don't mind. Anything is better then the convoluted and conglomerated mess we have now.
                I feel very uneasy about it. As corny as it sounds, I don't think it's a good thing when the guy in charge of the monopoly doesn't actually care about the sport. Plus, even though Haymon has a huge amount of talent, most of the fighters with real star quality still aren't with him.

Comment

I can't wait for boxing Wrestlmania on NBC in 2016. 30 boxers, one night. A new boxer comes into the ring every 3 minutes.

Comment

lol that's embarrassing. I know for sure Thurman runs his own account though, he has the same style of writing as he did before his account was verified and before this big NBC deal

Comment

Working...
                    X