Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner #1 P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The earliest I see Broner breaking into the top 3 P4P rankings is 2014. He has to clean out the LW division (Burns/Vasquez/Abril), then beat a couple of the top 140lbers.

Comment

he would lose to Matthysse , gamboa, or even vazquez

Comment

Originally posted by P4P DESTINED View Post
        I have him just above donaire and below khan right now. I think khan will be 1 before him but nothing bad about being 2nd.
        WTF Is Khan even in the top ten?

Comment

he will prob crack top 10 p4p in 2013.. the ring mag p4p list was a joke

but he will have to beat damn near everybody @ 140 to eventually get #1 over ward

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            How the **** can anybody predict this?

I mean, really?
            Easily. He's at #6 for what he's done at the moment, if he won 1 fight at 140 The Ring would probably just go ahead and throw him there.

Comment

Donaire will duck Broner. It'll be another fight that won't ever happen!

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                Donaire will duck Broner. It'll be another fight that won't ever happen!
                This is one of the most random posts I've ever seen.

Comment

Unless Ward falls off or retires, I don’t see him getting there anytime soon.

However I think he will eventually. He’s sitting in a great spot. He has a Gamboa at 135 that will make some noise and and anyone from 140-147 there after.

I think he'll spend most of 2013 at 135 and then move up to 140 towards the end of the year.

Soon the old guys like Mayweather, Martinez, JMM, Hop, Pac will all retire so I can see the ring moving him up, HBO taking him in with open arms and then he'll headline his first PPV.

It's only a matter of time. That's assuming Alvarez doesn't prove everyone wrong about being overly hyped. Could be Ward, Broner and Alvarez fighting for #1. I see a lot of people hating on that too. lol

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                    Ward is the next p4p king,Broner is still a young pup with a of growing to do
                    correction ward is the p4p king mayweather to inactive and only fights who he wants to Ward has cleaned out his division.

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
                      Who do you suppose will be the one to expose him?
                      Could be anyone at 140. That seems like the logical step for him and he will lose badly there.

Comment

Working...
                      X