Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I'd Destroy Khan...a Chinless, Heartless Fraud!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
    Anyone talking about Guerrero vs Khan is a good fight is delusional, don't let his trash talking pump u guys up into thinking he is more than what he is, Guerrero is a good ESPN type fighter but he's isn't world class, winning IBF titles doesn't mean a thing, you don't see Floyd or Manny going after IBF's titles, never did.. Khan does just the opposite of what Guerrero is thinking and knocks him clean out, I'm not the biggest Khan fan but people bringing up the Maidana fight always seem to forget that Khan dam near knocked him out with the first significant punch he landed, they way Maidana was rolling around thriving in pain you would of thought he had been hit by a car, lol...
    Khan and his handlers want no part of Guerrero trust me. In fact I'd argue Floyd's team isn't all that hyped about that match up either. The guy is a southpaw with good hand speed and has very solid technical ability as well. Not to mention that size wise he'll match up well with both guys, meaning he can actually reach Khan or Mayweather with a jab, something you don't particularly see with other opponents of the aforementioned fighters.

The problem Guerrero is having is that he poses a threat to almost everyone he fights but he holds no cache with the buying public, hence the current stream of **** talk that continues to flow out of his mouth on a seemingly daily basis.

Comment

Yeah right Guerrero like you destroyed that guy in your hometown the fight got stopped by a cut that you had and you were losing the fight so you said you couldn't continue so it was a no contest and you let a lot of fans down at the Shark Tank in San Jose no wonder Golden Boy hasn't put up another show there again for you plus your boxing style is boring to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        why is every one getting so sensitive?

he's trash talking to land a big fight.

It happens ALL THE TIME in boxing.
        At least have it make sense.

Calling someone "heartless" when you quit like a puzzy in your hometown.

Comment

maybe these 2 should fight since they both run their mouth non-stop and lets see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by slickfox View Post
            maybe these 2 should fight since they both run their mouth non-stop and lets see what happens.
            khan runs his mouth but he has everything to back it up...skills , resume, talent....guerrero aint got ****.....

Comment

Working...
            X