Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juanma and Marquez Getting Millionaire Paydays, Juanma Embarras of the KD vs Bernabe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
    Man he is getting 1 mill +, Caballero would had got him like 350K, no wonder he took the Marquez fight
    He also would have unified the division.

Comment

Caballero hasn't done much i don't see the sense in this whole ducking issue. There's people like Gamboa and Marquez waiting who are better fighters than Caballero. He probably will face him eventually but i mean Caballero keeps facing nobodies, step up the competition and then he might give him a second look. Why doesn't Caballero fight Marquez or Gamboa? Why doesn't he pick himself a belt up at Featherweight and fight Rojas for the WBC, that would make a fight with him more prestigious.
      Caballero is just trying to trash talk his way into a fight it's no wonder people don't want to fight him.

I'm all for fighting the best but he is not the best until he proves it.

The fight should have happened at 122 when both were champs no doubt about it but right now at Featherweight Caballero is a nobody.
      Last edited by Joe2608; 07-14-2010, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Same thing Rafael Marquez has donde since 05, he ducked Caballero to, if we go by your standars!

He said he felt embarras that he got KD with a punch that didnt even hurt hm. He was pissed as hell!!
        He ducked him too but not as bad as Lopez. Besides, Marquez was having an EPIC TRILOGY & Fights of the Year with Vazquez.

Comment

I wonder how long maricon will duck Caballero for? Arum was right.... these ricans will follow their 'men' ducking and dodging to the grave all the while handing out money like candy to watch mismatches. **** Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
            I wonder how long maricon will duck Caballero for? Arum was right.... these ricans will follow their 'men' ducking and dodging to the grave all the while handing out money like candy to watch mismatches. **** Lopez.
            Can you imagine Felix Trinidad getting called that and not doing **** about it??

:down:

Comment

Lopez was hurt when he went down, I thought he was done when he stood at the ropes while the ref was checking if he was okay, So i was surprise he KO concepcion in the immediate round which show that Juanma has a good recovery rate.

Comment

Originally posted by Manglerito View Post
                He also would have unified the division.
                who cares about belts, right??

Can you imagine Felix Trinidad getting called that and not doing **** about it??

:down:
                I will say this much, if it was Tito instead of Juanma, Caballero would had gotten retire already!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Lopez was hurt when he went down, I thought he was done when he stood at the ropes while the ref was checking if he was okay, So i was surprise he KO concepcion in the immediate round which show that Juanma has a good recovery rate.
                  i think He was hurt, but not done. I think he is so embarras that he got cought with a get off me punch, that he said that.

One thing is for sure, if Lopez lands clealy on you, your toast!!

Comment

who cares about belts, right??
                    He's wearing one in your avatar.

Comment

He's wearing one in your avatar.
                      Damn that was ownage!!!! Green K.

Comment

Working...
                      X