No announcement yet.

mayweathrs resume is propaganda (whoelsebutjames is a spin doctor for floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Corrales and Castillo were both elite and in their prime, for starters.
    there's a better argument for corrales than Castillo...but both ended up as relative non factors in this era, no fault to floyd. I'm not even saying it's always down to Floyd...but let's not pretend he faced all the best when they were at their best. I don't know why this bothers people so much. I guess it would help if I posted my original comment in a thread that didn't have such a ****ty title.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Corrales and Castillo were both elite and in their prime, for starters.
      C'mon Dazed, they were elite for their weight-class, at the time, but neither are shoe-ins for HOF, let alone ATG status. The vast majority of ATG's have other ATG's on their resume, and those that don't (like Tyson, Lopez, hell even Klitchkos) are criticized for it. Like those other greats Mayweather's skill and talent are obvious but he is missing those signature wins against another great.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        there's a better argument for corrales than Castillo...but both ended up as relative non factors in this era, no fault to floyd. I'm not even saying it's always down to Floyd...but let's not pretend he faced all the best when they were at their best. I don't know why this bothers people so much. I guess it would help if I posted my original comment in a thread that didn't have such a ****ty title.
        Nah both were prime and elite. Castillo is probably the greatest lightweight of the era. Corrales obviously is Corrales. It kills the thread, bottom line.

Comment

Who has a better resume in this era?

Comment

Originally posted by whoelsebutjames View Post
            Mayweathers done. Retired gone. Non factor. If anything the records just needed to be corrected from all the propaganda and lies.

I'm ready for Canelo and Golovkin. Time for Canelo to prove that he's great and for Golovkin to prove that he's as good as they say he is.
            Neither you, me or anybody on this forum have the power to do that. It is all Opinions at the end of the day! Fans make the mistake of overvaluing their opinions to the pint in which they want to try and force their opinions on others as FACTS!

If people think Floyd Resume is Overrated or whatever that THEIR OPINION! some are just too emotionally attached or too emotionally invested into hating someone they don't even know personally.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Neither you, me or anybody on this forum have the power to do that. It is all Opinions at the end of the day! Fans make the mistake of overvaluing their opinions to the pint in which they want to try and force their opinions on others as FACTS!

If people think Floyd Resume is Overrated or whatever that THEIR OPINION! some are just too emotionally attached or too emotionally invested into hating someone they don't even know personally.
              floyd will be remembered as a roided cherrypikker not fighting the best of the best, lol, thats why you and me are here , lol, me laughing and you trying for others to agree with you and floyds use of steroids, lol,

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                IMO Floyd's biggest wins were his ability to convince 16- 17 million people-give or take a million- to buy PPV's against Gatti,ODH, Canelo, Manny and McGregor when they had NO chance to EVER beat him (which is why they all ducked him in their primes except Conor).

Floyd was a master of convincing those that hate him that the guys they like were threats. Of course if any of you knew boxing you'd know why they weren't.

It's amazing that fans like the TS and so many others on NSB claim to be boxing fans but let their hate blind them. All of you ******ed c0cksuckers that picked either one of these losers to beat Floyd and then you spent your hard earned money HOPING to see him lose. HAHAHAHAHA!

To see these losers day in and day out log on and make thread after thread about Floyd's resume is hysterical. Guys, stop blaming Floyd because you guys are have bitch made tendencies.

All of Floyd's wins are equal IMO because he is head and shoulders above anyone he fought. Kudos to Castillo, Chop Chop, Maidana, Cotto, and Augustus for at least making it a tough fight. Kudos to Zab for scoring a legit knockdown. Kudos for Conor for actually trying to win instead of cruising to a UD loss like Manny and Canelo.

Hopefully, guys like the TS, Ghostofdempsey, spoon23 and the others will get over Floyd's dominace. It really kills the board to see you guys come here and use NSB as your couch.

STop being cheap f@gg0ts and spend the money for a shrink.
                These clowns are hilarious. 50-0 TMT TBE

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                  Your a reasonable man everybody doesn't have to agree but a semi-serious boxing fan should be able to reasonably state their opinions without hyperbole and rhetoric. Aknowleging a point and agreeing with it are two seperate things.

The thing about fighters with decent undefeated streaks is most cases you never really know how good these people are until you match them with somebody and they loose-- like in case of Corales. So it's obscene to rate opponents on a fighters record by how many losses they had prior to a fight. Which is the typical way casuals bash fighters record instead of taking a more complete look at the surrounding events at the time of the fight. It's way easier to say in hindsight.

I don't get bothered by people criticizing Floyd it's really not that deep. Floyd like any fighters record is not above question. It's only when I constantly see certain biases towards fighters from the analyst and fans that I even feel the need to speak. Especially when same said analyst and fans are heralding even less proven fighters.

If Floyd gets no respect for taking out undefeated Hatton, Corales, and Alvarez. And he gets no respect for fighting experienced fighters with a couple losses.

Then basically, he needed to come up to super welter from super flyweight to beat Vernon Forrest and Winky, come up to middle weight and beat Hopkins and Golovkin, fight Tsyu instead of Gatti in 2005 (a few months before in the same year that Hatton beat him), fight Margarito with the cement on his hands, and fight Paul Williams.

Personally, these standard are unreal.
                  Last edited by whoelsebutjames; 08-31-2017, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                    You talk about Conte's off=hand comments as a nuclear bomb...what do you have to say about Floyd's suspect test results (not proof, suspect) and his usage of a special exemption for a banned IV procedure?

You see, one of them actually has some proof that makes him suspect. The other is pure conjecture.

What suspect test results? There were none. The head of a WADA lab made it clear that T/E results like his (if that's what you are referring to) are not suspect at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                      floyd will be remembered as a roided cherrypikker not fighting the best of the best, lol, thats why you and me are here , lol, me laughing and you trying for others to agree with you and floyds use of steroids, lol,
                      When you find the failed drug test or a statement from WADA or a WADA lab regarding Floyd Mayweather failing, then maybe people will take your posts seriously and not dismiss you as just a butthurt hating troll.

Comment

Working...
                      X