Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 08-28-2017, 07:56 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8509 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 152,115,667,039,215,091,712.00
Total Points: 200,157,009,888,056,524,668,928.00
Beers up! - anthonydavid11 Savagely funny - Polarbear No Message - Jamie harris Pimpin aint easy and NSB staff literally have Taco Bell parties - SugarKaineHook Thanks again! - Oldschool5 
I love you - BombZquad Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D for jhonny to munch on - Sup You're the man! - JimRaynor 
Cheers Jhonny!  SOG!  SOG! - Redd Foxx Enjoy this tasty burger! - JimRaynor Happy Hanukkah - Freedom. Learn English.  U faggot. - HAMMER77777 Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Default On the field of battle, in a foxhole, which posters would you want with you?

Off the top of my head
Left Hook Tua for obvious reasons
Beercules for obvious reason & he's funny too
-MAKAVELLI- smart, funny and not a pvnk
Sup. Smart & logical
TBear to keep sh1t from getting to out of hand
krazyn8tive injun probably a good tracker
jaded just a cool dude! His dog too, Jhonny might need help. Willy Wanker WesternChamp boxingfan91

Now the posters I'd shoot
Shaolin Sword SunSpace Spoon23
B.UTLER ggg soul_survivor
Too many to list.

Last edited by Zaroku; 08-28-2017 at 07:31 PM.
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 09:26 AM #2
Stayin Humble..

Quoted: 2199 Post(s)
BoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,664,808,536,788,585,938,944.00
Total Points: 13,844,383,136,788,586,168,320.00
cheers bud - Beercules Time to jazz your profile up. Get a damn avatar too man something sick as fück - Scott. Weiland No Message - Scott. Weiland Cheers to good boxing discussion! - j0zef Yes sir! - anthonydavid11 
Cheers!!  And, thanks. - Redd Foxx I couldn't green you back so here's a beer.  BTW thanks for ruining my thread LOL. - -Freddy- war cp freshmart - Mike D You da man! - .:: JSFD26 ::. war b-fan85 - Mike D 
You'll get your points homes - ScottWeiland Pizza dude's got thirty seconds. - 1hourRun cheers - Beercules Thank you sir. Very interesting responses, too. - anthonydavid11 Thanks for representing, brother. - anthonydavid11 
You're a solid dude. Have a pixelated e-brew on me. - P.K Dionysus 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Scott. Weiland Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Scott. Weiland 

Beer - because he has prior experience, though he'd be drunk he is trained by drunken master
Larry - no shîts given, he'd shout out loud at the enemies "what's your address biyatch?" & also if we get caught and thrown into prison we can use his prior experience to survive..
Johnny - that's right, he trumps over Z any day... bites their leg off like a piranha on 4 legs.. Johnny goes under the radar and does a full on mauling assault..
PK Dionysus - we need someone to write our enemy at the gates/behind enemy lines story..

Now who I'd shoot at:
Kigali
Jedi Vader
*Insert those obnoxious PAC tards and flowmos in here*

Last edited by BoxingFan85; 08-28-2017 at 09:30 AM.
BoxingFan85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 09:50 AM #3
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 6506 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 72,526,152,289,824.12
Total Points: 100,001,000,173,626,252,591,104.00
Hey Nick Kyrigios, (sing to tune of YMCA) Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get your - HAMMER77777 get pwnt - Shaolin Sword have some tissues to shove in your mouth fatty,mak yourself throw up cuz ur so fat,,,Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres n - Shaolin Sword Hey Nick Kyrigios, (sing to tune of YMCA) Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get your - HAMMER77777 Just me and u now faggot.  Nobody here to help you.  SS will be here soon and youre about to get tag teamed, Aussie.  LOL, I run things here.  you are out - HAMMER77777 
WHY ARE YOU GAY-AY? - HAMMER77777 Your new song:  OK dude, I thought of this while I was mowing my Lawn.  This is what I came up with.  Yes, I just spent about Half Hour on this:   ELROY, there's no need to feel down I said, LEROY, pick yourself off the ground I said, ELROY, 'cause y - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 sent plenty of reports to the mods too.  Losers Will be banned.  https://media.giphy.com/media/dIAYnXuaBzUli/200.gif - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 

all those who had/have boots on the ground and all of the blubber butts; bad ass protection in the front, big ass human shields in the back

Elroy The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 10:05 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Beers up! - anthonydavid11 Savagely funny - Polarbear No Message - Jamie harris Pimpin aint easy and NSB staff literally have Taco Bell parties - SugarKaineHook Thanks again! - Oldschool5 
I love you - BombZquad Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D for jhonny to munch on - Sup You're the man! - JimRaynor 
Cheers Jhonny!  SOG!  SOG! - Redd Foxx Enjoy this tasty burger! - JimRaynor Happy Hanukkah - Freedom. Learn English.  U faggot. - HAMMER77777 Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
Beer - because he has prior experience, though he'd be drunk he is trained by drunken master
Larry - no shîts given, he'd shout out loud at the enemies "what's your address biyatch?" & also if we get caught and thrown into prison we can use his prior experience to survive..
Johnny - that's right, he trumps over Z any day... bites their leg off like a piranha on 4 legs.. Johnny goes under the radar and does a full on mauling assault..
PK Dionysus - we need someone to write our enemy at the gates/behind enemy lines story..

Now who I'd shoot at:
Kigali
Jedi Vader
*Insert those obnoxious PAC tards and flowmos in here*
Bwahahahahahahaha! LMAO!
Old 08-28-2017, 10:06 AM #5
We Wuz Changz

Quoted: 4070 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,080,445,883,663,693,905,920.00
Total Points: 5,080,445,883,763,694,501,888.00
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- 
lol - -jose- Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX 
my ni gga - STAX ON DECK Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- 
Lana was sent from above - Santa_ -jose- aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword WAR COTTO! one last time :beerchug: - -jose- Love your funny posts - 1bad65 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

Here's my crew, we take no prisoners!

Willy Wanker aka General OG Spot
-jose- aka Colonel Culo Snatcher
Zaroku aka Lieutenant Loco
P.K Dionysus aka Sgt. Shaka Zulu
Chief2ndzOnly! aka Chief Crown Royal
Beercules aka Captain Creampie
jhonny aka Corporal Big C0ck

(We have two legit soldiers in our crew)

We will fight and destroy the AXIS of Homos:

B.utler aka General Small Genitals
Shaolin Sword aka Sgt. Sausage Swallower
Kigali aka Private Afro Pick
Mirko Troll Cop aka Admiral of Autism

Last edited by Willy Wanker; 08-28-2017 at 10:13 AM.
Willy Wanker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 10:12 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wanker View Post

chief2ndzOnly! aka Chief Crown Royal

Mirko Troll Cop aka Admiral.of Autism

Butler and Shaolin are tops on other lists.

I'd want hectari at headquarters where he looks for footage on enemy locations, encampments, and homo sexual activity!
Old 08-28-2017, 10:19 AM #7
Free PK Dionysus Alt!

Quoted: 1297 Post(s)
P.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 233,473,284,573,951,008.00
Total Points: 233,473,284,574,056,608.00
You're a good guy and you me made laugh Big Spoon - -Freddy- respesct..,,,, - STAX ON DECK Thanks mate happy easter to you too - -Freddy- Thx brother! Hope you had a good one! - Redd Foxx No Fap Challenge Participant 2017 - Mike D 
Bouquet of flowers...no h0mo I just think they're so pretty - Mike D Right back at you, man. - anthonydavid11 Nah, I call him Leroy to make fun of him.  Have done so for Months.  I started the song with Elroy just to make sure he Knew it was about him.  He is Elroy, Leroy, Elroy Jetson, Elron Hubbard, any thing else that is stupid or gay, LOL. - HAMMER77777 thanks :beetchug: - -jose- Happy B'day Bruv! - BoxingFan85 

Quote:

Chief2ndzOnly! aka Chief Crown Royal

Mirko Troll Cop aka Admiral of Autism
Yeah boi, you know it!

I'd be decked out in my traditional Zulu attire, short spear in my right hand, shield in my left, and a boom box taped to my back, blaring this on repeat.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

I'd be jumping around, booming war cries, feinting with the spear, then get tired after 5 seconds cuz my cardio is so shiet. Then when the shooting starts, I'd hide behind Beercules until it all died down. Then I'd jump out from behind the drunken homie and start taunting the fallen as if I had stuck them myself.

Then I'd put on a slightly different coloured set of attire to become PK Dionysus Alt, and do it all again.
P.K Dionysus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 10:21 AM #8
We Wuz Changz

Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- 
lol - -jose- Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX 
my ni gga - STAX ON DECK Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- 
Lana was sent from above - Santa_ -jose- aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword WAR COTTO! one last time :beerchug: - -jose- Love your funny posts - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaroku View Post
Butler and Shaolin are tops on other lists.

I'd want hectari at headquarters where he looks for footage on enemy locations, encampments, and homo sexual activity!

B.utler and Shaolin are actually cannon fodders for their homo army.

No need to drop the bomb, we just take their land. And they just bend over and spread their cheeks as a sign of diplomacy.
Old 08-28-2017, 10:24 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
B.utler and Shaolin are actually cannon fodders for their homo army.

No need to drop the bomb, we just take their land. And they just bend over and spread their cheeks as a sign of diplomacy.
Manhattan was sold by the Indians for 22 dollars worth of glass beads
Butler and Shaolin would have traded for one BBC dildo. Double headed so they could share it.
Old 08-28-2017, 10:29 AM #10
We Wuz Changz

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
Yeah boi, you know it!

I'd be decked out in my traditional Zulu attire, short spear in my right hand, shield in my left, and a boom box taped to my back, blaring this on repeat.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

I'd be jumping around, booming war cries, feinting with the spear, then get tired after 5 seconds cuz my cardio is so shiet. Then when the shooting starts, I'd hide behind Beercules until it all died down. Then I'd jump out from behind the drunken homie and start taunting the fallen as if I had stuck them myself.

Then I'd put on a slightly different coloured set of attire to become PK Dionysus Alt, and do it all again.

Oh, I forgot about your alter ego P.K Dionysus Alt. He's the much more crazy and violent version. You only bring him out during the most heated battles when we need the extra boost.

We'd be like a drunk/stoned version of the crew from Predator.

Share This With Friends

Tags
battle, field, foxhole, posters, you?

User Tag List