Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Stiverne, Miller Gym Scuffle - Shannon Briggs Gets Involved

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Anything that seems that random & has that good of a camera view or a camera on it at all I call bs on. Seems super staged to me.
    You haven't seen many boxers attempts at acting, have you? They are god awful actors.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      The two of them, Briggs and Miller, likely in on it. Stiverne is not the type of guy to play around like that. I think we had past interviews where Stiverne talked about Klitschko being stalked by Briggs and said he would have beaten Briggs up if he was Klitschko.
      miller probably wants to fight stiverne and briggs told him to go lets go champ on him haha

Im actually liking it... you want to fight a guy? Go and call him out!

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
        You haven't seen many boxers attempts at acting, have you? They are god awful actors.
        Acting skills are overrated, in particular when its a fake fight scenario. Any halfway smart big guy/jock pulled this "Imma beat your ass" act in HS with success to someone at least once which is all this thing got to.

And I'm not saying I'm 100% sure this is fake, but it looks like its likely to be fake to me. I mean just the whole Miller anti-Stiverne monologue doesn't seem like a thing I can imagine many guys would do like he did. That for sure seemed rehearsed & was arguably the hardest part of the whole act.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
          i hate when on lookers break up potential fights
          Its the best thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
            Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            miller probably wants to fight stiverne and briggs told him to go lets go champ on him haha

Im actually liking it... you want to fight a guy? Go and call him out!
            Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Acting skills are overrated, in particular when its a fake fight scenario. Any halfway smart big guy/jock pulled this "Imma beat your ass" act in HS with success to someone at least once which is all this thing got to.

And I'm not saying I'm 100% sure this is fake, but it looks like its likely to be fake to me. I mean just the whole Miller anti-Stiverne monologue doesn't seem like a thing I can imagine many guys would do like he did. That for sure seemed rehearsed & was arguably the hardest part of the whole act.
            According to this video, the beef started earlier on social media. Miller started talking trash to another heavyweight and Stiverne got in on it and told Miller to come down to the heavyweight factory.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
              According to this video, the beef started earlier on social media. Miller started talking trash to another heavyweight and Stiverne got in on it and told Miller to come down to the heavyweight factory.

Word and he showed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice

Comment

Jarrell would get roughed up badly by Trevor Bryan or Stiverne.

Comment

Working...
                X