Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner is Not Looking To Leave 135 Any Time Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the people championing Brohner for staying in a division that has almost no real talent so he can develop are the same hypocties that think that Canelo Alvarez should only be fighting PFP top 10 fighters. Hypocrisy to the tenth power!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
      They'll be moving up to get away from Broner. Everyone knows he's coming.
      I know, I could tell by the way he suddenly clammed up when confronted by Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
        Lol so broner gets a pass on beating up dudes way too small for him but donaire gets absolutely crucified. Lol
        Broner is going to try to clean out his division. Is Donaire?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          I know, I could tell by the way he suddenly clammed up when confronted by Guerrero.
          hahahaha You got me there. Broner bit off a bigger piece than he could chew with Guerrero. I hope he learned his lesson. I'm sure Broners people got on him for that.

Comment

Let him unify the division, then go to 140 and go dominate there.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
              All the people championing Brohner for staying in a division that has almost no real talent so he can develop are the same hypocties that think that Canelo Alvarez should only be fighting PFP top 10 fighters. Hypocrisy to the tenth power!!!!
              How about top 10 fighters in his division. Forget about pound for pound. That's not too much to ask a fighter who has a world title.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
                One is 30 and one is 23 they are in different stages in their career. One is the is in their prime and the other is the future of the sport.

Broner is being groomed.

Broner is top 10 P4P.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                  whos your favorite fighter and lets break down his career wins and fights taken
                  Paul Williams!!!

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
                    Gamboa and Burns are the only money fights at 135 or him. Nobody is paying to see Abril or Vazquez
                    Nobody is paying to see Gamboa or Burns either. The more attractive fights are Abril, Vasquez, and Gamboa. Ricky Burns is a big bum but I guess some people will be satisfied Broner fights someone close to his size that he still blows out of the water. I think Vasquez, who does have some pop actually, could knock Broner off if given the opportunity too. Thats the only lightweight that has a shot but Abril and Gamboa are still attractive fights. Not burns and rees beatdowns.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                      LOL people think Canelo should be facing actual JMWs. I guess that's too much to ask. How about he actually earn that belt he's wearing by facing Martinez? Too much to ask again right?

Comment

Working...
                      X