Collapse
No announcement yet.

California becomes 1st state to appoint illegal alien to state office

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] California becomes 1st state to appoint illegal alien to state office

The California Senate, led by Kevin de Leon, on Wednesday appointed an undocumented immigrant to advise the California Student Aid Commission, the first time an undocumented immigrant has been named to a state post. Damian Dovarganes AP

The Senate Rules Committee on Wednesday appointed the first undocumented resident to a statewide post, according to Senate President pro Tem Kevin de León's office.

Lizbeth Mateo, a 33-year-old attorney and immigrant rights activist, will serve on the California Student Opportunity and Access Program Project Grant Advisory Committee. The committee advises the California Student Aid Commission on efforts to increase college access for California students from low-income or underserved communities.

"While Donald Trump fixates on walls, California will continue to concentrate on opportunities," de León said in a news release. "Ms. Mateo is a courageous, determined and intelligent young woman who at great personal risk has dedicated herself to fight for those seeking their rightful place in this country."

In a statement, Mateo said she welcomed the opportunity. “While undocumented students have become more visible in our state, they remain underrepresented in places where decisions that affect them are being made," she said.

According to de León's office, Mateo graduated from Santa Clara University law School in 2016 and passed the California bar last year.

She was born in Oaxaca, Mexico and came to the United States with her parents when she was 14, according to de León's office.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-...#storylink=cpy

What in the **** is California thinking!? I.C.E. should have no problem finding this illegal alien to detain and deport.

Comment

Sigh...... I hate my state sometimes.... between this and the 13th century water I see why people can’t stand us.

Comment

Wow as a black American voter I’m shocked. We can’t even get a job with a weed conviction or in some cases a traffic ticket.

Comment

Let's be real california is going to be taken over by mexicans sooner or later. It's going to happen and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it without murder and violence.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            Wow as a black American voter I’m shocked. We can’t even get a job with a weed conviction or in some cases a traffic ticket.
            Y'all need to vote more and especially vote in situations where you can swing the vote. If you don't vote, they can ignore you because they know you won't be voting for their opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              The Democratic party is now favoring Latinos, because you guys aren't the biggest minority demographic anymore. You're yesterday's old news. It's all about the latino population which stands at 17% in 2010 and rapidly rising. So Democrats want to see illegals being able to vote and hold public office is a must for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post

The California Senate, led by Kevin de Leon, on Wednesday appointed an undocumented immigrant to advise the California Student Aid Commission, the first time an undocumented immigrant has been named to a state post. Damian Dovarganes AP

The Senate Rules Committee on Wednesday appointed the first undocumented resident to a statewide post, according to Senate President pro Tem Kevin de León's office.

Lizbeth Mateo, a 33-year-old attorney and immigrant rights activist, will serve on the California Student Opportunity and Access Program Project Grant Advisory Committee. The committee advises the California Student Aid Commission on efforts to increase college access for California students from low-income or underserved communities.

"While Donald Trump fixates on walls, California will continue to concentrate on opportunities," de León said in a news release. "Ms. Mateo is a courageous, determined and intelligent young woman who at great personal risk has dedicated herself to fight for those seeking their rightful place in this country."

In a statement, Mateo said she welcomed the opportunity. “While undocumented students have become more visible in our state, they remain underrepresented in places where decisions that affect them are being made," she said.

According to de León's office, Mateo graduated from Santa Clara University law School in 2016 and passed the California bar last year.

She was born in Oaxaca, Mexico and came to the United States with her parents when she was 14, according to de León's office.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-...#storylink=cpy
                I'm insane and crazy... Don't **** with me... I trust you. Homie what??? You ruined a good day... My mistress and wife met and agreed I ain't a smart Jew. I knew that... I'll **** them when I want.. I don't listen to hoes, cops, etc. I got stabbed and shot at. I want Charmin azz whipping tissue to be made outta the fake azz Koran... Jhonny is re writing the Koran now.. He picks up on my moods.. **** Mohammad fake azz phophet, but I will pray for Muslim people that know nothing... They know nothing. I've been ****ting on them foe a few years now... They don't engage me....

You ruined my day, week, and possibly this month..

**** you... Better yet.. I'm cool with you...

**** Allah, **** Mohammed, **** Bish azz hoe ignorant so called kok sucking Muslim lil puto's... Garbage... I gotta say this,... Listen or Jhonny will Wawa ride hard.

I dispise Muslim scholars. I'll get mo**** lil Bish azz hoes to grasp for light... I'm not joking.. You most definitely know how to set me off puto.. You got me good homie. You can piss me off quick.. I need a Muslim puta to skull ****

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                  Let's be real california is going to be taken over by mexicans sooner or later. It's going to happen and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it without murder and violence.
                  Let's be more than real. Cali was Mexican Tierra for a long time...

Have your driver pick me up when I show up..

Don't fiend on my daughter Chloe and bring me the Shabu or I'll make it...

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Y'all need to vote more and especially vote in situations where you can swing the vote. If you don't vote, they can ignore you because they know you won't be voting for their opponent.
                    That’s the problem we don’t know who to vote for anymore. Some of us feel used by the Democrats and the Republicans seem not to care about minorities (at least that’s how the media presents it). There has been many black leaders talking about getting off the “Democrat Plantation”.

Comment

Working...
                    X