Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Aj fans care about money and splits? Floyds fans never did!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    I guess that's why Matchroom want to wait until it's a ppv fight in America.
    I think I remember Hearn saying 10%

If it's 20% it would be hard work wouldn't it.

Comment

Matchroom take 20% of the gross. AJ owns the show and gets 80%

Thats their agreement. It all came to light when people slagged off the AJ / molina undercard

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
        Those guys when Joshua/Wilder split is discussed :

Same guys when GGG/Canelo purse was discussed :

Comment

Hilarious and true.

Comment

Lol. You can add Floyd-Pac to that, **** went on for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
              They keep talkin bout that money like they gon be seeing it in their banks

we american fans never care about such things man, just get the fight made, who cares about A Side, splits and purses.
              Actually the people that say AJ shouldn't fight D.Wilder cuz AJ is a superstar & claim D.Wilder isn't are the same people that say Floyd only fights for the money & should fight this guy & that guy that Floyd is ducking (truth is they were ducking Floyd until he became the bank) them & fighting them too late. Double standards....This is why I be jumpin on these fools cuz I aint gon let the B.S. fly! AJ don't want D.Wilder now & Hearn doesn't want to RISK his cash cow & that's REAL TALK!

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                Because when Floyd fans were young all they cared about was money, but now, 2 years later, when they've lived life and seen everything, they care about legacy like our grandparents do.
                Floyd fans are not young, the young ones like the fakes like lil g. Floyd fans have been around since Knock Out Kings 2000 & Floyd's 1st pro fight was Oct. 11, 1996. We care about Legacy but we also need the wealth in this crooked a*s world system....

Sorry read through when....Regardless when we were young we didn't think about the money, we thought about it when we got older. We were young, dumb & shooting cum....lol
                Last edited by j.razor; 11-10-2017, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Fans in general and media talk about business side and future potential opponents more than how a fight will actually play out in the ring...because people's boxing knowlwdge and understanding is really low and they are too lazy to learn

Comment

Now that's stupid Floyd took 90% of the pie

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                      Fans in general and media talk about business side and future potential opponents more than how a fight will actually play out in the ring...because people's boxing knowlwdge and understanding is really low and they are too lazy to learn
                      This is definitely true, and has been for a number of years. I remember when I first started posting here, the arguments were just as heated but they were about what may or may not happen in the ring, they were debates about actual boxing.

Now it seems to be about everything around the fight, except for the actual fight, and even when it is about the fight you feel like the people with a lack of knowledge are the one's that are the loudest, with outlandish, inaccurate opinions.

AND...the thing which is getting the most tiresome for me personally is the puncher who is going to decapitate all his rivals, takeover the world, and is the greatest thing since sliced bread, until he comes up against someone good.

Comment

Working...
                      X