No announcement yet.

Should this count as Floyds 50th win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should this count as Floyds 50th win?

He's fighting a guy that has never boxed Pro and I'm not even sure if he boxed amateur. This fight is a farce at best! Conner McGregor's not a boxer so how can this fight count as win number 50?
    Yes it should count because Conner got blah blah blah...
    42.62%
    No it shouldn't because I know a farce when I see one.
    57.38%

I agree man. It seem like cheatimg to keep adding to the record with someone like macgregor

Comment

Yes for the simple fact that if he somehow lost nobody would be saying it shouldn't count as a loss on his record.

Comment

Should fighters with losing records count as wins on resumes?

Comment

It's a licensed boxing match so of course it should go on his record. I dont like the fight either but thats irrelevant.

Comment

Probably yes. I dont know where to draw the line. The established guys in thailand often fight against 0-fight opponents with muay thai background and these fights also count on their record.

McGregor being one of the best guys in mma, should atleast, with his natural talent, be on the level of tune up fighters. And I see no one arguing if a win over Rod salka or Likar Ramos should be added to a fighters record.

From a different perspective, it's mayweathers first fight after a 2 year layoff, while being 40 years old.

Comment

It will count it doesn't matter what your ***** ass says

Comment

Floyd could fight any debut fighter he wanted right now and he would still be 50-0.

Comment

It's a licensed professional boxing match and if he loses ur gonna say he's 49-1

So yes

Comment

It doesn't matter , not like history will forget who was 50 , other then history it's irrelevant , if he wanted 50 he could've fight another berto , he doesn't do it for 50 he does it for $$$$$$

Comment

Working...
                    X