Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will Floyd demand blood test from Matthew Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how did pacquiao become a suspected cheat? Just because Mayweather said that he suspects he is? And then De la Hoya said so as well?

The demand for 10M dollars for every pound in excess is exhorbitant, but there is a precedent to demand for such an amount with the Mayweather-Marquez fight. But where is the precedent to say that Pacquiao is a suspect? Heck, De La Hoya is guilty of taking illegal pain killers, Mosley is guilty of taking illegal roids, and Mayweather is guilty of deliberately going beyond the weight limit on his last fight. So what is Pacquiao guilty of?

Comment

He needs to.

cuz MATTHEW HATTON is no joke.

FLOYDIE needs to blood drain him at least 16 times in 1 month.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
        Unlike Pacquiao and steroids there's actually precedence and proof to make that request reasonable. Who really besides the Mayweathers and their fans/bandwagon jumpers, their promoters, and Malignaggi who thinks everyone in boxing is dirty is suspecting pacquiao of cheating???
        Why??? Because he's rose through so many weightclasses and done what noone else has done??? Floyd said himself it was nothing and not impressive at all. "when i was 16 i also weighed 106lbs" "while he was gettin knocked out by nobodies i was winning fighter of the year awards"
        to your first point....

mayweather has NEVER come in over 147, EXCEPT WHEN HE WAS FIGHTING OSCAR FOR THE BELT AT 154......so show me a precedent of floyd not being able to make 147. i'll wait.

to your second point.....

by his refusal to be randomly tested, and undergo the same tests other star athletes have undergone, and by his willingness to let the biggest event in his sport's history fall through b/c of it, there's a lot more ppl questioning pacquiao than you think......

who besides pacquiao's nuthuggers and supporters, and ppl who have a vested interest in the guy, think that it's perfectly fine to take the stance he's taking - no tests, or no fight!!!???

Comment

Originally posted by al22tec View Post
          how did pacquiao become a suspected cheat? Just because Mayweather said that he suspects he is? And then De la Hoya said so as well?

The demand for 10M dollars for every pound in excess is exhorbitant, but there is a precedent to demand for such an amount with the Mayweather-Marquez fight. But where is the precedent to say that Pacquiao is a suspect? Heck, De La Hoya is guilty of taking illegal pain killers, Mosley is guilty of taking illegal roids, and Mayweather is guilty of deliberately going beyond the weight limit on his last fight. So what is Pacquiao guilty of?
          the fight is at 147.....show me a precedent for mayweather not being able to make 147......

i'll wait.

Comment

its not a question of meeting the 147 weight limit, but meeting the contracted weight limit.

Comment

Originally posted by tyde13 View Post
              to your first point....

mayweather has NEVER come in over 147, EXCEPT WHEN HE WAS FIGHTING OSCAR FOR THE BELT AT 154......so show me a precedent of floyd not being able to make 147. i'll wait.

to your second point.....

by his refusal to be randomly tested, and undergo the same tests other star athletes have undergone, and by his willingness to let the biggest event in his sport's history fall through b/c of it, there's a lot more ppl questioning pacquiao than you think......

who besides pacquiao's nuthuggers and supporters, and ppl who have a vested interest in the guy, think that it's perfectly fine to take the stance he's taking - no tests, or no fight!!!???
              Mayweather's refusal to make 144 is a sign that it was probably difficult enough to make 146 let alone 144.

As far as the refusal to be randomly tested...What was important to Pacquiao was not the 30day window but a guarantee that the tests would not interrupt his training or affect performance. With the style and amount of tests they wanted run all 5 blood tests could possibly all come within fight week and it would defnitely affect performance.

If they had requested say 1 random blood test anytime between now and say 3days before the fight as opposed to 5 and another immediately after the fight which is a reasonable compromise this wouldnt even be an issue.

Comment

they have agreed to have a blood test RIGHT AFTER the fight. So if there were any, THAT blood test would reflect it. By then, Mayweather's ZERO will be gone if he lost. Arguing over random blood test before the fight doesnt hold any basis considering they will have a blood test AFTER the fight. But based on history, a loss is remembered a loss, and any positive result AFTERWARDS doesn't really hold much effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post

Is Mathew Hatton beating up guys in higher divisions?
                  wasnt Floyd beating up guys in higher divisions?

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                    Mayweather's refusal to make 144 is a sign that it was probably difficult enough to make 146 let alone 144.

As far as the refusal to be randomly tested...What was important to Pacquiao was not the 30day window but a guarantee that the tests would not interrupt his training or affect performance. With the style and amount of tests they wanted run all 5 blood tests could possibly all come within fight week and it would defnitely affect performance.
                    If they had requested say 1 random blood test anytime between now and say 3days before the fight as opposed to 5 and another immediately after the fight which is a reasonable compromise this wouldnt even be an issue.
                    you're drawing your own conclusions here buddy.....

do you NOT think everyone would make a fuss, if pac got tested all 5 times during fight week? even as a mayweather fan, i'd say that's unreasonable, and ridiculous.....you're reaching now......

to your other point, i'll ask my same question again...when has mayweather NOT made the 147 lb. limit???

and i notice how you posted mayweather's REFUSAL, and not INABILITY. that goes a long way towards backing up your statement.

Comment

Originally posted by oceanside View Post
                      Floyd wants to set a new standard in boxing. In trying to be consistent, do you think Floyd will demand Olympic style blood testing should he fight Matthew Hatton in the UK?
                      Lol @ Matthew Hatton as a possible Floyd opponent..

Comment

Working...
                      X