No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Nery is Banned For Life From Boxing in Japan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
    While at it, also ban Caneloterol from boxing.

It will set a very good example for the sport of boxing that even a star boxer who tested positive can be heavily punished for the infraction.

Boxing doesn't need another drug cheater like Caneloterol.

What he has done to boxing anyway? Knocking out undersized clean opponents while he's roided to the gills?
    Well said bro!

Comment

Ok, this is hilarious.

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

'Piss-off ghost!' hahaha!

Comment

Damn, Japan ain't ****in around. Nery ever show up at a Japanese airport, probably gonna be a group of samurai waiting to slice his ass to ribbons

Comment

Rules are rules

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            The majority of fighters that fail to make weight do not plan to not make it. When they sign the fight they have every intention to make weight but just find it impossible. I don't believe these fighters should be punished with year bans. With bans like that you're going to force fighters to dehydrate to very dangerous levels to make weight which could put them at serious risk.

Tell me why did they allow the fight to happen but then ban the fighter afterwards? Why not just prevent the fight? Seems to me this is a rule more for promoters, they don't care about fighters health as long as the show goes on.
            Robbie,
            I get your reasoning, but you must make weight. Then why have weight limits? If it's impossible to make the weight, then move up to the next weight category. It's simple. I understand about making it dangerous for fighters trying to make the weight & the injuries it can cause. But, if you can't make weight then you need to move upvto the next division.
            I have no idea why this & why that? Lets stick to the principles here, Nery didn't make the weight &there is the peds $het from the first fight.
            I guess that was his free pass & he blew it!

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
              Robbie,
              I get your reasoning, but you must make weight. Then why have weight limits? If it's impossible to make the weight, then move up to the next weight category. It's simple. I understand about making it dangerous for fighters trying to make the weight & the injuries it can cause. But, if you can't make weight then you need to move upvto the next division.
              I have no idea why this & why that? Lets stick to the principles here, Nery didn't make the weight &there is the peds $het from the first fight.
              I guess that was his free pass & he blew it!
              How do they know they can't make weight until they can't?

The rules will punish honest fighters that every intention on making weight.

If they want to stop fighters cheating with weight, then prevent the fight happening. They aren't going to go through a whole camp and not got paid for it, if they can make the weight are they?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                How do they know they can't make weight until they can't?

The rules will punish honest fighters that every intention on making weight.

If they want to stop fighters cheating with weight, then prevent the fight happening. They aren't going to go through a whole camp and not got paid for it, if they can make the weight are they?
                From my personal experience I can tell you, yes they most likely do. I once went 25 hrs without eating anything to make weight.

Again it's simple, if you can't make weight, move up to rhe next division.

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
                  From my personal experience I can tell you, yes they most likely do. I once went 25 hrs without eating anything to make weight.

Again it's simple, if you can't make weight, move up to rhe next division.
                  The fighters only go that low in weight to make weight for a fight. How do they know they can't make weight until they try? They can't until they fail. It's not hard to understand.

Banning them is stupid. Preventing the fight happening will be just as affective, but they won't do that because of the money. Banning them for health reasons is a bull**** excuse too, when they allow the fight to happen before banning them.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
                    While at it, also ban Caneloterol from boxing.

It will set a very good example for the sport of boxing that even a star boxer who tested positive can be heavily punished for the infraction.

Boxing doesn't need another drug cheater like Caneloterol.

What he has done to boxing anyway? Knocking out undersized clean opponents while he's roided to the gills?
                    Roided to the gills??
                    Shut the fucc up and quit crying you little biitch!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Show up for the Olympics. 2020... I think I'm doing good, but I could do better. Neri has to live with his shame and I'll live with mine.

I got three Chihuahua's. 4 kids and bills that I need to pay. I let my Heina handle my cash. I promised her all kinds of riches and struggle to deliver. Y desde aqui no me voy... I'm Mexican, Jewish Mexican... Weird right. Sephardic lil Jew boy who will never bend a knee to any man.. Peace Hermano. Chihuahua.. My grand feather is from the Kings mountain, monte rey, Nuevo lion..

Resoect brother...
                      Shut the fucc up you piece of shet!
                      You got ran out of Mexico cause your a punk!
                      You fuccing leva!
                      But don't worry homie, I'll take care of your biitch over here while your kids wash my car and clean the spokes on my impala with your toothbrush..
                      Pinche chavala pedazo de mierda!
                      Chinga Tu puta perra madre pendejo!

Comment

Working...
                      X