No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: NSAC Head: We're Investigating Canelo's Positive Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    The NFL gave a pass to one of their players for this same stuff showing up in a drug test after a week vacation in mexico. And they have one of the most strict drug suspension policy.

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...golovkin-fight

In 2016, former Texans left tackle Duane Brown tested positive for clenbuterol. Brown, who now plays for the Seattle Seahawks, was not disciplined, and the drug program's independent administrator sent a letter warning players that consumption of too much meat in Mexico and China could cause a positive test
    NFL players are the most roided athletes in the world. Strict drug testing though.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      NFL players are the most roided athletes in the world. Strict drug testing though.
      I said strict suspension policy meaning it's cut and dry you fail a drug test you get suspended almost no gray area...except with the Mexican tainted meat they allowed the exception.

Comment

I said strict suspension policy meaning it's cut and dry you fail a drug test you get suspended almost no gray area...except with the Mexican tainted meat they allowed the exception.
        NFL doesn't want to suspend players. Their whole system is rigged to allow players to get away with it. They give the players two days notice to turn up to a facility to be tested FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Ill admit JMM juiced if you admit Pac did??? I always get a kick out of Pac fans calling others cheats.
          What I REALLY think is that, most probably, 90% or so of fighters is on some kind of PED.

Then we can act as politically correct as we want.

PS I'm not a "fan" - not in the strictest sense - of any fighter. I just like some more than others. Pacquiao and Marquez are almost on the same level, to me. The only fighters I have been a real "fan" of were - in chronological succession - Dwight Braxton and Mike Tyson, and I always had a very soft spot for John Mugabi and Azumah Nelson.

PPS On a second thought, I do have a soft spot for Pacman too, if only because he destroyed Oscar De La Hype.
          Last edited by Tatabanya; 03-06-2018, 07:08 AM.

Comment

The idiots acting like he got this from eating at a taco truck or that it's not a real thing. Victor Conte a drug and test expert and VADA experts all saying this is a real thing and rampant in mexico. The NFL dealt with this when a player visited Mexico for a 1 week vacation staying at tourist spots and eating in restaurants not a hood taco cart got this in his system. And the NFL decided not to suspend him because the meat is phuked in mexico.
            If there is any chance of eating meat that's contaminated from Mexico, he should be importing all his meat, there is no excuse, he is responsible for what he eats, complete BS excuse, ban him, we know now how he is trying to improve his stamina

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
              What I REALLY think is that, most probably, 90% or so of fighters is on some kind of PED.

Then we can act as politically correct as we want.

PS I'm not a "fan" - not in the strictest sense - of any fighter. I just like some more than others. Pacquiao and Marquez are almost on the same level, to me. The only fighters I have been a real "fan" of were - in chronological succession - Dwight Braxton and Mike Tyson, and I always had a very soft spot for John Mugabi and Azumah Nelson.

PPS On a second thought, I do have a soft spot for Pacman too, if only because he destroyed Oscar De La Hype.
              I think they all are on some type PED's also. Sht probably stuff that doesnt even have a name or classification yet??

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                I think they all are on some type PED's also. Sht probably stuff that doesnt even have a name or classification yet??
                There's no way to compete at that level of physical and mental effort nowadays. If you know in advance that everybody's doing it, either you join or just give up the top-rank hopes altogether. Especially when BIG money is involved.

Comment

Find it funny clenelo alvabuterol has stamina issues and clen just so happens to improve o2 intake during exercise and just last week we had clenelo talking about throwing more punches which would demand more stamina then last time. It doesn't take a genius to figure out

Comment

Originally posted by Travycat View Post
                    Robert Garcia’s reply in the video was pretty funny. “I was just in Mexico over the weekend and ate meat, so I guess I do, too (laughing).” Then the Mexican kid who’s hands he was wrapping said, “All Mexican boxers use the meat as the excuse when they test dirty”. I’m wondering with the trace amounts being somewhat low if they thought it would be out of his system by the time the tests rolled around? Or if he didn’t use the right cleaners or masking for it? I’m trying to look on the bright side of this, but it seems like 99% of boxers and mma guys with a blue check mark next to their social media accounts are saying it was PED and not meat related. If that’s true, it’s going to be very difficult for boxing and VADA to sweep this under the rug, which may put the kibosh on this one.
                    Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                    Anyone who thinks for a second that his team weren't aware of the benefits and the easy-out Canelo would get from it, are naive fools. He's effectively been given a license to consume a PED.
                    this........
                    Last edited by smith3536; 03-06-2018, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X