did Seth Mitchell retire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did Seth Mitchell retire?

Just curious

He should go back to football or whatever it was he did before boxing, he can still make money in that game.

His chin, dare I say it, is worse than Khans.

In the HW game you cannot have a weak chin.

It's a shame really he was such a likeable character too, very pleasant, respectable well mannered athlete, someone like him deserved success rather than some cunts like Broner and Floyd.

Comment

its a shame Khan has a better chin than Mitchell...he seemed like a good dude that really tried hard to be a boxer

Comment

It's an insult to Khan to be compared to Mitchell. Khan's resume destroys the resumes of every single Heavyweight not name Wladimir Klitschko. Think about that.

Khan is an elite level fighter with a below average chin. Mitchell is a poor fighter with a utterly trash chin.

I think Joshua would KO him faster than Arreloa did.

But great guy. He should attempt a comeback.

Comment

Remember when people hyped him on here? seems like a good guy but if he's caught in a strong breeze he's KTFO

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Remember when people hyped him on here? seems like a good guy but if he's caught in a strong breeze he's KTFO
            Yeah dude's chin is Kleenex tissue. Saying he has/had a glass jaw would actually be overrating his jaw.

Remember the rematch with Banks? His strategy was to run all night long and clinch whenever Banks got within 8 feet of him. And he did it, too.

Banks got off like literally 6 punches all night...and probably 4 of those shots wobbled Seth like he had just drank a fifth of everclear.

Comment

He should take up MMA, their HW division is even worse.

Comment

Can he slim down to cruiserweight?

Comment

They should have fed him to Wilder, it probably would have been a quick KO for Wilder but Seth would have tested his chin at least before going down.

Comment

Unfortunately I believe he did. Seth didn't have the greatest chin (that is an overstatement) but he is a gentleman and a respectful individual. I hope he can have a comeback... needs some more technique.

Comment

Working...
                    X