Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What were the best showtime fights from last year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What were the best showtime fights from last year?

I'm subscribed to Showtime. Not HBO. They got all or most of Showtimes fights on demand only until tomorrow. I'm trying to watch some of the stuff I missed or just revisit some of the better ones.

What were some good, obscure Showtime fights from last year? Like undercard Showtime fights. What about that Gary Russell vs Oscar Escandon. I missed it. Was it good?

Linares vs crolla II? Missed that one too.

Any of these worth watching? What about the televised undercards of these? I miss a lot because of my work schedule. Thanks in advance.

such a great troll thread

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      such a great troll thread
      Sorry, but not trolling. I work weekends 2nd shift. Therefore, I miss out on a lot. I seriously don't have HBO. I had it free for 3 months at the start of last year, but I'm not paying for both Showtime and HBO, I had to choose one or the other.

Just answer the question. What were some good Showtime fights from last year that you can recall?

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
        Sorry, but not trolling. I work weekends 2nd shift. Therefore, I miss out on a lot. I seriously don't have HBO. I had it free for 3 months at the start of last year, but I'm not paying for both Showtime and HBO, I had to choose one or the other.

Just answer the question. What were some good Showtime fights from last year that you can recall?
        Hurd vs Trout? DeGale vs Jack?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Hurd vs Trout? DeGale vs Jack?
          Yeah I remember those. I did catch those one thank you. Those were fun.

Comment

Working...
          X