Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG Calls Out and Fights Lower Weight Guys yet Never Moves Up Himself!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't matter anymore what excuses Lil'G fans make about the why....

Nelo going to finish business in the rematch, and GGG's resume, after losing this rematch, will be junk...and as most of us have said, the Kazakh doesn't seek challenges....so as Kova fans said, aka Ward haters (on SOG's retirement), "good riddance."

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      There's nothing prestigious about beating Gabe Rosado or Curtis Stevens or Daniel Geale.
      And? How does that change a single thing we wrote?

People criticize MarGGGarito for calling out smaller fighters and refusing any compromose.
      Are you able to have an intelligent adult conversation or are you only interested in name calling?

Ca$hnelo wanted catchweight - MarGGGarito said no

Brook wanted catchweight - MarGGGarito said no..you move up 13 pounds/1 stone
      GGG has been consistent. Middleweight world championship fights should be contracted at the middleweight limit. Every world championship fight should be contracted at the weight limit of the world championship. Catchweights should not be used for world championship fights.

Be consistent you twat. Your fandom is hypocritical and you are the reason people dislike your hero
      Is that how you talk to strangers in real life? You call them a twat for disagreeing with you?

We are not fans of GGG. We openly rooted for Jacobs to defeat him.

Comment

who would he move up for? degale? truax? just to collect a belt from a bum? are you really impressed by that crap? broner did it 4 times but you still didnt learn anything. he tried to fight ward and froch and they didnt want to fight him so he dominated the division. something floyd never ever did. is that why you are mad? insecurity?

Comment

There are 4+ champions per weight class today...so him being involved in "championship" fights is a wash.

He also benefited from fighting the least competitive division in the sport during his short prime. Kell Brook buckled him - moving up 2 weight classes - and he is considered Top 5 win in Gennady's "illustrious" title defense run.

That's pathetic. A 147 fighter being a Top 5 (and likely Top 3) win in this "historical" "title-defense" run. LMFAO.

Couple that with the fact he squeaked by Danny Jacobs who is proven China-chin and looked nothing more than ordinary against Luis Arias.

Oh and he lost to Canelo. A JMW.

Nothing wrong with MarGGGarito the fighter, but his rabid fan base (like you) annoy the fuck out of me.

On a side note, I did like both Floyd and Andre. I also very much like Loma and TC. I like boxers and boxer punchers, regardless of nationality. I did like Rigo, but I always felt he was 1-dimensional and talked wayyyyy too much. Was happy to see Loma make him quit and although Rigo was older and smaller it was a phenomenal win and performance for NoMasChenko
          hmmm you really think that? 168 has been awful forever. soon 2 former 160 pounders will be at the top of it so how can 160 be the weakest if second rate guys can make it to the top of 168? plot hole!

remember before the super six it was considered a dead division and pure crap. slow face first fighters and crappy boxers like dirrell who couldnt even beat degale lmao. sh-it divisio that got overrated cause ward won the tournament.

ward tried to move up to 175 and got handled by kovalev before cheating in the rematch. if you look at wards resume its shockingly bad. slow stiff guys that floyd fans always hate on like froch, kessler, and abraham is all he has. ggg has slick guys that floyd fans love like canelo and jacobs on it. hypocrisy just doesnt matter to some people. beat the slow bums and hes the best boxer in the sport lmao. beat the slick guys and hes overrated. oh my caught in your own hypocrisy. whats new with you?
          Last edited by daggum; 12-24-2017, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            hmmm you really think that? 168 has been awful forever. soon 2 former 160 pounders will be at the top of it so how can 160 be the weakest if second rate guys can make it to the top of 168? plot hole!
            Ya 168 was dying as MarGGGarito was coming up. It's definitely dead weight right now, but MarGGGarito beat Proksa, Macklin, Stevens, Rubio, Geale, and Rosado (all decent fringe contenders) between 2012-2014.

The Super 6 ended in 2011 and Ward fought Dawson in 2012 and Edwin Rodriguez in 2013.

There's no doubt MW was worse at that time simply because Andre Ward was still at 168 and so was Carl Froch. However, I still believe Ward moved up in weight simply because there was nobody left for him to fight. He beat them all without controversy. The only fight Ward should've taken was BUTE. Aside from that he fought 'em all and won 'em all.

Again I like MarGGGarito and all, but I can't tolerate his fanbase. MarGGGarito did not have a "spectacular" run in his MW claim. He beat a long list of rank 6-15 contenders who have gone on to do...nothing.

There's a reason for that. So let's not be revisionary and turn MarGGGarito into some saint who fought every demon he faced and compromised with catchweights for both smaller (Kell Brook, Canelo, Stevens, etc.) and bigger (Andre Ward) fighters.

Also, I thought he was outboxed in Jacobs and Canelo fight (moreso Canelo), but the KD in the Jacobs fight got him the nod. No clue how Canelo didn't get the decision; was pretty clear when I watched it first and 7th time.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                And? How does that change a single thing we wrote?

Are you able to have an intelligent adult conversation or are you only interested in name calling?

GGG has been consistent. Middleweight world championship fights should be contracted at the middleweight limit. Every world championship fight should be contracted at the weight limit of the world championship. Catchweights should not be used for world championship fights.

Is that how you talk to strangers in real life? You call them a twat for disagreeing with you?

We are not fans of GGG. We openly rooted for Jacobs to defeat him.
                I agree with you 100%. Catchweights should not be allowed for championship fights. If two guys want a catchweight fight to make money fine but a title should not be on the line.

Comment

Ya 168 was dying as MarGGGarito was coming up. It's definitely dead weight right now, but MarGGGarito beat Proksa, Macklin, Stevens, Rubio, Geale, and Rosado (all decent fringe contenders) between 2012-2014.
                  Okay, but where were Cotto, Martinez, Chavez Jr, Quillin and Lee when that "154-168" meme started? I also remember Saunders saying that GGG would knock him and Eubank Jr out, on the same night. Speaking of Eubank Jr, where did he leave his pen?

Again I like MarGGGarito and all, but I can't tolerate his fanbase. MarGGGarito did not have a "spectacular" run in his MW claim. He beat a long list of rank 6-15 contenders who have gone on to do...nothing.
                  I've been seeing more haters and fanboys in this forum, as of late. I think Canelo could beat GGG in a rematch, if he does something about his conditioning. GGG beat whoever was willing to fight him, at 160.

There's a reason for that. So let's not be revisionary and turn MarGGGarito into some saint who fought every demon he faced and compromised with catchweights for both smaller (Kell Brook, Canelo, Stevens, etc.) and bigger (Andre Ward) fighters.
                  Abel Sanchez really threw GGG under the bus with "154-168 ez fomi." I do think the 164lb catchweight was sus, but GGG said he'd only fight at 154 or 168 for big money.

Comment

Working...
                  X